MacArthur-Lazar-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Chiasson-Smith-Neil
Greening-Pageau-Puempel

Methot-Borowiecki
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-Wideman

Anderson

(Hammond was supposed to start but tweaked his groin.)

Puck drop is at 7:30 on RDS2.

I'll fix that up. As I noted in that first post, the lines/pairings were a guess based on who's playing.

Brian you are a wonderful individual with a vast wealth of knowledge but if you think you can predict what Le Genius and the magical blender are going to do you really need to give me the winning numbers in tomorrows lotto draw. :)

Likely playing him and Barberio Saturday when Tokarski is in net so they neither can look good based on Price in net.

You have a lot of faith in Le Genius being able to think that far ahead. :)

God damn it. RDS is selfish as shit blocking the games out

It's not their choice to do so, I'm sure they'd like to broadcast nation wide since that would up their subscriber base. It's the NHL's enforcement of regionalization (brought upon by TVA Sports) that has forced the change. It sucks though, especially if you're like me and have a TV carrier that refuses to carry the French Centre Ice package.

Brian you are a wonderful individual with a vast wealth of knowledge but if you think you can predict what Le Genius and the magical blender are going to do you really need to give me the winning numbers in tomorrows lotto draw. :)

I can give you a clue. The winning numbers will be between 1 and 49; you can rule anything else between 50 and infinity. I've narrowed it down quite a bit for you now...

It's not their choice to do so, I'm sure they'd like to broadcast nation wide since that would up their subscriber base. It's the NHL's enforcement of regionalization (brought upon by TVA Sports) that has forced the change. It sucks though, especially if you're like me and have a TV carrier that refuses to carry the French Centre Ice package.

I can give you a clue. The winning numbers will be between 1 and 49; you can rule anything else between 50 and infinity. I've narrowed it down quite a bit for you now...

Thank you so much Brian, that is a tremendous help.

Kassian looks good tonight and semin seems engaged... He's pretty cheeky with the puck...

I am actually becoming a Semin fan. AHHHHHH we will see how it goes. I am fickle. :)