The Drive to Stay Alive...and remove Bishop's horseshoe - Habs vs Lightning, Game 6

dlbalr

Carey is going to have to steal this one for us. First goal is huge in a very low scoring game. We've been relying on price all season but his play in this one is absolutely huge.

Cooper says they are going to come out mad. i hope that means they are getting a bunch of penalties. And we can practice the PP. Looked pretty good the other night maybe they get it working tonight.

:gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo:

I wonder if the TB crowd know they are watching the bolts last game at home this year?

Bad start for Pleks but my hunch is a big finish from him.

key word being finish....

key word being finish....

Not exactly know for showing up in habs facing elimination games.............heard today he has 2 goals in 16 elimination games. With an empty netter

tomas plekanic, get him off the top line!

Eller set up prust nicely

Great on start on the road though, right? I didn't see much of a surge from Tampa. The further the game goes along, the tighter the grips on their sticks get.

A tight game favors MTs Gang all day.

Ya mean the habs dont ya.

What are you a relative of his ? :nuts:

Game set and match. Hopefully the Babcock courting can start this week.

C'mon it's one goal. I would agree with you if TB scored on that PP. 1-0 with Price in net isn't the worst way to go into the second period. I didn't plan on a 1-0 win

Play was even. Beauty goal from Palat.

Great first period by no. 14. Took all the time in the world to burry the puck behind the goalie, who had all the time to close the gap and make the save. After that, he fumbled the puck in the defensive zone, which gave the Bolts the opportunity to score the first goal.

Way over-rated.