Edmonton Oilers vs. Montreal Canadiens | February 6th, 2016 | 2:00 EST

Habsfan84

Et le ..what??

The "2" is on the wrong side of the game score sticker on the tv.. it looks like we're ahead 2-0. And I've noticed that my TV isn't showing the other team getting together and slapping each other on the back as often either. Anybody else having similar problems with their TV's?

• Upvote 1

If they can stay out of the box...just might have a chance here.

Et le ..what??

The "2" is on the wrong side of the game score sticker on the tv.. it looks like we're ahead 2-0. And I've noticed that my TV isn't showing the other team getting together and slapping each other on the back as often either. Anybody else having similar problems with their TV's?

LOL...it does seem a bit surreal.

If they can stay out of the box...just might have a chance here.

LOL...it does seem a bit surreal.

Hahahaah!

Its a weird thought to have at this time of God knows what in hockey.. ..but I love being a Habs fan.

can't these guys even tank properly??? Chance to put less points between the oilers and themselves and they are blowing it!

It feels nice to have a two goal lead for once. However, the play in their own end has been concerning; Scrivens has bailed them out so far.

can't these guys even tank properly??? Chance to put less points between the oilers and themselves and they are blowing it!

They're not going to lose every game from here on out. They're going to win some and the players aren't going to pick and choose who to try to play well against.

Hopefully the Habs keep pushing the rest of the game. Need to carry over this play into tomorrow. Pacioretty line has been fairly quiet today so it would be nice to get them going