Alex Galchenyuk - Tomas Plekanec - P-A Parenteau
Rene Bourque - Lars Eller - Dale Weise
Brandon Prust - Manny Malhotra - Travis Moen

Alexei Emelin - P.K. Subban
Andrei Markov - Tom Gilbert
Nathan Beaulieu - Mike Weaver

Dustin Tokarski
Carey Price

Injuries: Fournier, Gregoire, Thrower (all SOIR)

Scratches: Michael Bournival, Jiri Sekac, Jarred Tinordi

Edmonton Oilers (3-4-1)

Projected Lineup

player_edm.gif

Taylor Hall - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Jordan Eberle
Teddy Purcell - Leon Draisaitl - David Perron
Benoit Pouliot - Mark Arcobello - Nail Yakupov
Matt Hendricks - Boyd Gordon - Jesse Joensuu

Nikita Nikitin - Justin Schultz
Andrew Ference - Jeff Petry
Martin Marincin - Mark Fayne

Ben Scrivens
Richard Bachman

Injuries: Brandon Davidson, Viktor Fasth

Scratches: Will Acton, Luke Gazdic, Brad Hunt

Team Leaders Edmonton Montreal

Game Notes

Goals Hall (4) Plekanec (5) Puck Drop: 9:30 PM EST
Assists Perron (5) Emelin (5) National TV: Sportsnet
Points Hall (7) Plekanec (9) Regional TV: RDS
PIMS Hendricks (18) Prust/Subban (14) English Radio: TSN 690
+/- Hall (+3) Pacioretty (+8) French Radio: FM 98.5

This is exactly the type of game that i worry about - long flight, late game against a normally weak team that's on a three-game winning streak.

I've got Scrivens as my third goalie in fantasy hockey. The win will be a lousy consolation if the Habs blow this, though.

Habs need to take the next 3 games seriously. If they do they will be fine.

If memory serves me correctly, Edmonton and the Flames both beat the habs last year on the road trip.

I think Sekac, tokarski and Beaulieu will get some action tomorrow. Maybe Bournival as well.

This is exactly the type of game that i worry about - long flight, late game against a normally weak team that's on a three-game winning streak.

I've got Scrivens as my third goalie in fantasy hockey. The win will be a lousy consolation if the Habs blow this, though.

I've got Price, Hall and RNH in mine. Wouldn't mind seing Tokarski in the nets tonight if the Habs blow this...

I got Scrivens in my pool but if he gets lit up, I am not going to feel bad at all. A 1 or 2 -0 Montreal win would be perfect. Oh and Patches score the goals cause I got him too. I am doing so badly that I will take any ray of sunshine. :):gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo:

I got Scrivens in my pool but if he gets lit up, I am not going to feel bad at all. A 1 or 2 -0 Montreal win would be perfect. Oh and Patches score the goals cause I got him too. I am doing so badly that I will take any ray of sunshine. :):gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo:

They only used 3 goaltending categories in our head-to-head yahoo league this year: Wins, Saves, and Save percentage.

That means I want the Habs to take 60 shots on Scrivens tonight, and have him brilliantly stop 56 of them. I'll happily sacrifice the W (especially if Subban, Pacioretty, and Plekanec get all the points! Guess which habs are on my team?)

If memory serves me correctly, Edmonton and the Flames both beat the habs last year on the road trip.

Actually, the Habs lost to the Oilers, but won both their games against Calgary and Vancouver by the same score of 4-1

They only used 3 goaltending categories in our head-to-head yahoo league this year: Wins, Saves, and Save percentage.

That means I want the Habs to take 60 shots on Scrivens tonight, and have him brilliantly stop 56 of them. I'll happily sacrifice the W (especially if Subban, Pacioretty, and Plekanec get all the points! Guess which habs are on my team?)

If the habs get 60 shots on the oilers THERE WILL BE A W.

I just put the lineup from Saturday in there, there's no lineup announcements yet.

Price just got himself in the zone the last couple of games. I would leave him in. He is a horse that could play every night. If anything give him tomorrow night off to avoid two games in 24 hours.

Not for me!

I've got Scrivens as one of my goaltenders, but I couldn't get Price. And Tokarski's playing anyway. :(

I had Tokarski and let him go cause he just isn't going to get enough games in. But hey 60 shots Scrivens makes 56 saves Habs win 4-1 and patches gets a hat trick. That's what I'm talkin about. :):gohabsgo:

Guest Stogey24

Price just got himself in the zone the last couple of games. I would leave him in. He is a horse that could play every night. If anything give him tomorrow night off to avoid two games in 24 hours.

Exactly what I was thinking. His record isn't great against Edmonton tho

This one might be on too late for me. Will watch the first and judge if it is worth wrecking my day. I am expecting two fast teams, stretch passes and lots of scoring chances. If Torks is up for it, I predict Habs 4 Oils 1.

Go Have Go

No brainer, what u talking about.

Just because you cant see his master plan don't make it wrong! :nuts:

Therrien's hunches have been doing quite well for a while (93-54-16) since taking over 28th place team.

I myself, could care less who starts which game, flip a coin who plays which night (which maybe is how it was done :ph34r:).