Mar. 28, Panthers vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Ching Ching, #20! Molson show him the $$! :clap:

Nice to hit the magic 20 mark too.

about friggin time! How long was he stuck on #19?

That 200M bonus brian pointed out must have been jinxing the hell out of him. Like missing a 3 footer for the US Open .

I used to have a monkey on my back. Sure was glad when my sister got married.. :hyper:

Can you do Rodney Dangerfield too?

"I was afraid of the dark, then I saw my wife naked, now Im afraid of the light."

• Upvote 1

The Habs are getting roughed up the last few games.

Pateryn looks really steady. He gets a big hit every game and plays without many mistakes. That's what they were looking for out of Tinordi, but he couldn't deliver.

This should be a good third period. I want to see some push back from the Habs. Where are Prust and Weise when the rookies are getting face washed after every whistle? The Panthers are no goon squad.

Beauty goal...wished they used the down low play more often...

Playoffs clinched.

tic tac toe and its in

4 on 3 is a gimme but we'll take it

4th line has had limited icetime so far.

always do in close games

The Habs are getting roughed up the last few games.

Pateryn looks really steady. He gets a big hit every game and plays without many mistakes. That's what they were looking for out of Tinordi, but he couldn't deliver.

This should be a good third period. I want to see some push back from the Habs. Where are Prust and Weise when the rookies are getting face washed after every whistle? The Panthers are no goon squad.

warming the bench

Nice to see the PP have some success, two goals and another near goal (one second after the penalty expired). That hopefully will give that unit a lift.

Pateryn had a strong game, especially physically. That's going to keep him in the lineup a bit longer.

Nice to see the PP have some success, two goals and another near goal (one second after the penalty expired). That hopefully will give that unit a lift.

Pateryn had a strong game, especially physically. That's going to keep him in the lineup a bit longer.

I'd rather see Pateryn and Beaulieu than Gilbert again.

Nice to get the win, nice to see the powerplay click for 3, (i don't care if 1 second had gone by) Markov just didn't look as good tonite as he can. Maybe he needs a little rest. PK will be buying Carey a big steak and lots of beer. That could have been a disaster, as was apparent by the look on PK's face. I have never seen him look that scared.

Nice to get the win, nice to see the powerplay click for 3, (i don't care if 1 second had gone by) Markov just didn't look as good tonite as he can. Maybe he needs a little rest. PK will be buying Carey a big steak and lots of beer. That could have been a disaster, as was apparent by the look on PK's face. I have never seen him look that scared.

Yes pk and markov show the signs of a ton of hard miles. I have been concerned about that all year. Now with a play off spot clinched maybe they wont be playing 28 minutes a night till play off time.

Can you do Rodney Dangerfield too?

"I was afraid of the dark, then I saw my wife naked, now Im afraid of the light."

Hahahahahah!! Can't get any respect!

Hadn't heard that one.. great!

Yes pk and markov show the signs of a ton of hard miles. I have been concerned about that all year. Now with a play off spot clinched maybe they wont be playing 28 minutes a night till play off time.

As long as they're still battling for seeding, I fear they're going to keep playing them heavy minutes. Perhaps not 28 a night (maybe 23-25) but yes, it would be nice for their minutes to be cut a bit. Giving Markov a game or two off outright would be even more ideal.

As long as they're still battling for seeding, I fear they're going to keep playing them heavy minutes. Perhaps not 28 a night (maybe 23-25) but yes, it would be nice for their minutes to be cut a bit. Giving Markov a game or two off outright would be even more ideal.

I would like to see that. MT coaches every game like it is a game 7.

Seeding means next to nothing in the east. Home ice over rated. Even bragging rights last about two days.

So I agree that a rested Markov for a play off run is far more important than whether team finishes first, second, third and so on. NB , Pateryn, Tinordi, fourth line, Eller all those guys should play a ton in these final games. Build their confidence as they will be needed to play bigger roles in the play offs than MT has been giving them in the reg season.