Oct. 29, Hamilton vs Rochester, 7 PM

dlbalr

For the second time already this year, the Bulldogs (2-2-2-0) are on the road to take on the Americans (4-2-0-0). At least this time, they're not off to Rochester...they're in Buffalo instead. Eric Tangradi and Magnus Nygren are both out for this road trip due to undisclosed injuries.

-r105019%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Hudon - Andrighetto - Thomas
Carr - Hensick - Dumont
Bowman - de la Rose - Sorkin
Nevins - Dowell - Crisp

Bennett - Pateryn

Drewiske - Dietz

Finley - Shea

MacDonald

-r105032%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

(based on +/- data from last game)

Armia - Grigorenko - Carrier

Dalpe - Larsson - Schaller

Adam - Varone - Sundher

Aliu - Ellis - Catenacci

Pysyk - McCabe

Bagnall - Ruhwedel

Austin - Gauthier-Leduc

Makarov

Puck drop is at 7:05 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

Hamilton scored a pair in the 2nd (Hensick, Andrighetto) and then proceeded to blow it quickly, coughing up three in less than four minutes. Then Finley/Petrecki fought with Finley picking up 19 minutes in penalties (a goon defenceman is a good thing to have again, why?) and Shea/Aliu getting misconducts.

3-2 after 2 but the intensity has picked up big time.

only in the States, would all three stars in a 3-2 game be from the winning team. One of the few two ref games this year, Chris Ciamaga (affectionately known as Chia Pet & Keith Kaval were officiating. Is it me, or is the AHL no longer giving attendance on game sheets. A friend sent me a cell phone photo and it didn't look terribly busy. It is an extremely noisy arena-all promotion, etc. usually have the amps set on 11

only in the States, would all three stars in a 3-2 game be from the winning team. One of the few two ref games this year, Chris Ciamaga (affectionately known as Chia Pet & Keith Kaval were officiating. Is it me, or is the AHL no longer giving attendance on game sheets. A friend sent me a cell phone photo and it didn't look terribly busy. It is an extremely noisy arena-all promotion, etc. usually have the amps set on 11

It takes a while but the attendance is still showing up. 17,099 last night according to the game sheet.