April 19 Game #3 Montreal at Ottawa

DON

Anderson was great the last time he faced Habs in the playoffs. He has not since been able to play to that level. Plus he is rusty. I think the sens are screwed.

I was about to mention that Anderson is THE reason why we lost to the Hens in 2013. I admit that Anderson isn't what he was two years ago, but he seems to bring up his game by a notch whenever he faces the Habs. Let's hope he's still pretty rusty!

I was about to mention that Anderson is THE reason why we lost to the Hens in 2013. I admit that Anderson isn't what he was two years ago, but he seems to bring up his game by a notch whenever he faces the Habs. Let's hope he's still pretty rusty!

meh, he was never that good before or after. He's rusty, still dealing with injury. Time to strike!

It was Sunday, Game 3, Sens at home, Gonchar got two assists, Pageau got hatty, Budaj was in the net. Beat 'em boys! No more hamburgers! :gohabsgo:

CC-81xJUkAAVGYL.jpg

I can't think of a worse game I'm the past three seasons. They lost 6-1 and got their passes' beat in every fight. Shades of the Gauthier Era.

No Turkey Burger tonight. The boys can't count on two softies. They gotta weather the first ten minutes.

Pretty good PP

About time... Let's hope the pp can get one...after that period if we come out even it will be a bonus.
Jesus PK is rattled...

Hopefully that good PP will settle him down.

Karlsson flops untouched and the goofs want to give us a penalty.

A better finish to the period, but need to sustain more pressure inside the Sens blueline. Anderson doesn't look rusty, but he does look lucky so far ...

Anderson is so fckkkkkkkiiinnggg lucky!

This. PK's shot off the post onto his legs, and the redirect tipped right into his chest.

Hope boys will wake up in the 2nd period. Man, they have to if they want to win this one. Win one game in Ottawa and it will be good.

I don't think that Sens will play 60 minutes like this. No chance. They're gonna be tired in the 3rd (and I hope in the 2nd).

LET'S GO HAABSSSSSSS! WAKY WAKY! Wake up!

Btw. I'm watching game on TVA. I understand nothing but I have fun. Haha. French is similar to German and it's funny. But seriously 'et le but' is much much better than 'et goal'!