Apr. 9, Montreal vs Chicago, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

8 year 55 might work. If we can We have to sign him.

I didn't get to see the first 2 periods. did I miss anything?

fun 2 periods , back and forth with a few scoring chances, 67 had a breakaway, sweet pass from 20, but puck bounced at last minute.

Beaulieu I thought looked quick and moved puck well.

I think Vanek can easily get over $7m for 7 years. $56m/7yrs is possible. Especially given his performence after getting away from the buffalo/isles dead zone.

That's the best case for MB. Vanek isn't getting more than 7 mil a year. If I'm MB, I offer him 8/50. The cap hit is 6.5, and it's competitive with whatever else the rest of the league can offer.

It's tough, because MB doesn't have a lot of time to play footsie. Vanek is committed to testing the market. His agent shouldn't put up with any BS. I would say to MB: "What's your final offer?" No haggling tolerated.

Anyone missing Cube out there? Not me. If anything, Beaulieu and Tinordi look better with the increase in ice time.

Tinordi and Beaulieu should both be playing in the last two games

fun 2 periods , back and forth with a few scoring chances, 67 had a breakaway, sweet pass from 20, but puck bounced at last minute.

Beaulieu I thought looked quick and moved puck well.

100% agree

Anyone missing Cube out there? Not me. If anything, Beaulieu and Tinordi look better with the increase in ice time.

Good passer?

Good?

Is there a better forward at passing?

I would say DD is comparable but I believe Vanek

Vanek is playing like a bull in the offensive zone.

I didn't know he was that physical
  • Upvote 1

Only thing more annoying than Hawk goal song, is that cat killing Rene Rancort in Boston.

But, good goal by Hawks.

F'in A sniper Bouillon.