January 22nd, 2013 - Panthers @ Habs

bar

Hello all. It's been a while. It's good to see the players aren't as rusty or off their timing compared to that atrocity from Saturday. I like tonights forecheck & back checking effort. Good control & possession of the puck. Florida is going to turn it up a notch, be ready Habs.

GO HABS GO

One of the best periods of hockey I've seen in quite some time. They were almost dominant. Compete level was significantly higher than anything in the last year or so.

One of the best periods of hockey I've seen in quite some time. They were almost dominant. Compete level was significantly higher than anything in the last year or so.

Therrien got some more buy in.

Ya a good period by the Habs. Price didnt get tested much in that period but when anything did come his way he was pretty good. I like the speed that Gallager has. Hope to see him in a few more games. I think at this point its a pretty sure bet that Galchenyuk will be sent back to "O" after his 5 games are up. Hes not with the Habs to play on the third line.

Gallagher might be the fastest Canadiens rookie since Valeri Bure.

I honestly think he will stay the whole season with the Habs. He dominated the WHL, had a good World Juniors where his team won a gold medal last year and had 20 points in 36 games in the AHL on a struggling Bulldogs team. Yeah, he could go back to the AHL but if we can give him the right icetime, I'm sure he would perform very well this year for the Habs.

DD is not impressing me... He is either getting knocked down, or taking a dumb penalty.... He better get it together soon... Wonder what his conditioning is? He seemed stronger last year.

Markov... The boy is back... Has the shot dialled in.