Jan. 30/31; Feb. 6, Bulldogs vs Wild

dlbalr

Wild score a shortie 3-2 early in the third. Unfortunate that referee Terry Koharski missed Charles Hudon being cut and taken out of the play.

great comeback-Gilly finally gets one

Don-some of us Hamilton STH's were thinking that because of our Double D's, we should get a minor sponsorship from Playtex. The heck with Pepsi.

• Upvote 1

They kinda are looking more "playoff team' like this year.

They've got a long way to go yet. Don't be surprised if they lose a player or two come the trade deadline either so they need to bank some points while they can. They've done well to take advantage of an easy schedule though.

Do you think Bournival will/should get some time with Dogs, if not playing with big club?

I've been advocating for him to be sent down a lot this year. While his brief stints has shown he's probably too good to play full-time at the AHL level, some 'conditioning loans' here and there would still be beneficial. He'd get to play big minutes, get some confidence, and really give them a boost.

Will he get any sort of meaningful time? If they haven't done so yet, I don't see them doing so in the future. Honestly, this weekend would have been a perfect time if de la Rose is going to play, let Bournival take his spot in the lineup. But clearly they're looking at him a different way then I am.

As for the game tonight, apparently MacDonald is starting. I thought they'd have went with Condon given the long layoff.

De La Rose back to the Habs-did he actually ever leave Montreal or was it a paper salary dump?

and down a goal 4-3

Right about now I'm really not liking the fact MacDonald got the start. The Bulldogs aren't good enough to look past opponents and decide that it's okay to put their lesser goalie in back-to-back starts solely because of the opponent. Condon's the top guy, he easily could have played both.