Race to the Golf Course: Montreal @ Carolina

:thumbs_up: Great thread! I've been enjoying these sarcastic game-day threads since they started surfacing in January.

Truth to tell, I feel a little lost with my Habs out of the playoffs. This is usually an exciting time of year. Instead there's a CH-shaped void in the normal routines of spring. Blech.

:thumbs_up: Great thread! I've been enjoying these sarcastic game-day threads since they started surfacing in January.

Truth to tell, I feel a little lost with my Habs out of the playoffs. This is usually an exciting time of year. Instead there's a CH-shaped void in the normal routines of spring. Blech.

Man... Imagine here in Montreal... :(

0-0 end of the 1st.

My girlfriend does not like watching the Leafs Bolts game because there is too much blue.

She saw my post and told me to tell you guys sue loves to watch the Habs topless.

Jets have erased the 2-0 Islanders lead.

2-2 end of 1st.

Best case scenario: Anaheim/Edmonton is a three point game.

Best case Scenario. We lose, and no longer care about Minnesota Anaheim and the Leafs. The Oilers then pick up two points and the Isles at least 1.

The other teams are horrible because they know wins are meaningless. I swear a few of our guys are padding stats at the expense of the draft.

There we go. Now go get another canes.

In a huge game that means nothing to the Habs Caps up 3 on o Panthers.

Panthers are in 3rd with 18 so/otlosses

Need another PP goal here for the Canes.

Another huge save by ward.

Plex stopped on SH breakaway.