Apr. 12, Rangers vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

That was a better period, the Habs had more energy and the top line was a lot better in the offensive zone.

I too think there should be a review on Carcillo. He has been suspended for those types of hits before. That said, since he didn't connect all that much, I wouldn't expect anything to come of it.

How does the Bouillon knee hit differ from the Carcillo one? Oh yeah, the refs gave Bouillon 2 minutes. :-0

Guest Stogey24

Anyone remember when Subban played with confidence?

Seems like it's been awhile.

His game has completely changed. He needs to start moving his feet again.

What a beautiful finish to the season , highlighting a really terrific hockey player that I like to ignore far too often.

YABABEEEEE>

I guess it's a good thing we didn't trade him :lol:

HAHAHA!

Super to see Carey get shutout after that solid effort.

Ya...also a fitting note to end the season on since he won it for us so often this year.

nice goal by Gionta, but boy, what a lousy effort again going into the playoffs. THe last 3 games are exactly why I wish the habs tried to get MaxPac his 40th on the empty netter last week.

Outshot 41-27 and needed another brilliant performance by Price. The only other player who was solid all night was Gallagher. The entire defence was extremely soft and i'm not sure why both Tinordi and Beaulieu (who was sent down), weren't in this one.

We really need to figure out what's wrong the with the D and the PP before next wednesday!

Shame Pacs went cold before he hit 40.

He had some grade A chances in the Chicago game, too bad he didn't convert em.

He did miss a chunk of time this year though. With a full year of Vanek and plaing in all the games it wouldent even take that much luck for him to hit 50.

Great shutout for Carey, but seriously this team has to better than that on wed against the bolts. Unless Malone is handing out packets of white powder in the dressing room. Nah probably not. We had better get oour act together, that's all I can say. In spite of what the genius says , they don't look playoff ready imho.