Tonight's game GDT Montréal - Boston

JoeLassister

Cole and Patches have played 3!!! minutes less than Moen. Look, I know Moen is on the "1st" line, but if we're rolling four lines, shouldn't our two big forwards be out there far more often - maybe less than Moen, but more than 3 minutes less?

Cole and Patches have played 3!!! minutes less than Moen. Look, I know Moen is on the "1st" line, but if we're rolling four lines, shouldn't our two big forwards be out there far more often - maybe less than Moen, but more than 3 minutes less?

Er, Cole and Patches have played less than anyone on the Habs. I'm confused.

I agree he should be in the minors, but given the injuries to White, Gionta and Gomez, along with the fact that Hamilton sucks as much as the Habs, who else were they going to call up???

PG didn't pick up any NHL ready depth.

Sad that Lois is in the NHL despite not being ready but hey he's french.

like I said earlier. We replaced Martin with his Anglo clone.

Er, Cole and Patches have played less than anyone on the Habs. I'm confused.

Sad that Lois is in the NHL despite not being ready but hey he's french.

If you hate the habs and their fans soo much, maybe you should root for the Leafs. THere are less frogs there. :rolleyes:

Huge PK kill up to now. THe Bruins will only have 23 seconds left in the 3rd. However, It won't make much of a difference if we can't at least score 2 maybe even 3 goals. Cause we all know that the Bruins will score one maybe two goals!

If I was Cunneyworth I'd be taking turns double shifting AK46, Cole an maxpac with Cammy and pleks.

like I said earlier. We replaced Martin with his Anglo clone.

We needed a coach replacement. But we needed someone who was going to use his assets effectively! Two of our biggest forwards. SITTING AGAINST THE BRUINS. Is this revenge for Molson's not-so-subtle hint that Cunneyworth was going to be gone in 5 months because he's not French?

I'm seriously starting to think that Cole is playing through some kind of injury. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Patches is playing through something as well. THey both don't look right...at least they seem to be giving a solid effort!

Cole was banged up for a bit, so that explains why his time is down a bit at least.

Nothin has changed, this is just a carryover of the Martin regime.

-darche plays 20 min.

-We sit Emelin when we are playing one of the most physical teams in the league.

-PP sucks

Darche, even with the game going to OT, won't be anywhere near 20 minutes tonight, he's on pace for about 15. Is that too much? Sure, but he's also playing quite well. Emelin was a disaster and then some on Saturday night, he's not ready to play the right side. A good team with strong wingers would've made him look even worse tonight I think.

Honestly, how much do you think will change in the next little bit? They've had now a whopping two game day skates to work on stuff. It takes longer than that to implement anything new.

Stat of the game through 2 periods: Desharnais 0/9 on faceoffs. :1vomit:

Travis Moen 2:57 of PK time

Cole and Pacioretty don''t kill penalties.

There is your difference.

The 5v5 time is nearly equal; as Cole and Patches only have 1 minute on the pp.

Also Cole missed 5 minutes of the first period when he went to the lockerroom, so there is that too.

If you hate the habs and their fans soo much, maybe you should root for the Leafs. THere are less frogs there. :rolleyes:

Huge PK kill up to now. THe Bruins will only have 23 seconds left in the 3rd. However, It won't make much of a difference if we can't at least score 2 maybe even 3 goals. Cause we all know that the Bruins will score one maybe two goals!

I call a spade a spade. I hate the leafs but you gotta admit they've left the habs in their dust.

I wonder if the PK flu is hitting cole and Pacs too. It would explain the ice time if they are not really feeling 100%.

If not, then I don't get it either. it doesn't really matter imo. We are not losing this game from coaching. We are no where near as good as the Bruins.

Cole was banged up for a bit, so that explains why his time is down a bit at least.

Darche, even with the game going to OT, won't be anywhere near 20 minutes tonight, he's on pace for about 15. Is that too much? Sure, but he's also playing quite well. Emelin was a disaster and then some on Saturday night, he's not ready to play the right side. A good team with strong wingers would've made him look even worse tonight I think.

Honestly, how much do you think will change in the next little bit? They've had now a whopping two game day skates to work on stuff. It takes longer than that to implement anything new.

TIME to split up gorges and subban then emelin can play ld again

Arnie is back again. Sigh. It's tough to get in to their zone but at least try. It's on the players, not Randy!

This team needs to hear from Charlie, the Chiefs trainer or else he won't use Downy fabric softener drying the players jerseys.

23016523.png

KILL 'EM, KILL THE BAS---DS

Yes, please do

Why does Emelin necessarily need to be the one playing on the wrong side????

We need a physical dman, he's all we got. You need to make whatever adjustment needed to get him into the lineup.

There is no excuse not to be playing ak46, Cole and maxpac more. They are the only guys that can answer the bruins size and speed.

I call a spade a spade. I hate the leafs but you gotta admit they've left the habs in their dust.

I wouldn't say in the dust, but they are probably a decent goalie away from being top 8 in the league. They are moving in a better direction then we are.

Commentators - "leafs are playing great this year... what a team" - 35 pts this season.

Commentators - "Habs are playing awful, Martin fired, now Gauthier's job is on the line" - 33 pts this season.

Why does Emelin necessarily need to be the one playing on the wrong side????

We need a physical dman, he's all we got. You need to make whatever adjustment needed to get him into the lineup.

There is no excuse not to be playing ak46, Cole and maxpac more. They are the only guys that can answer the bruins size and speed.

As I've noted before, it would be tough to switch a guy like Kaberle over as he's been a LD all his career, switching now would be really tough (the Spacek factor). Gorges could move over but then you have Emelin, Gill, and Kaberle as the LD's. One of them has to play ~24 minutes a game the way the defensive game is set up, I know I'm not comfortable with any of them playing that much. It's not as simple as saying the physical defenceman has to play under any circumstance.

As I've noted before, it would be tough to switch a guy like Kaberle over as he's been a LD all his career, switching now would be really tough (the Spacek factor). Gorges could move over but then you have Emelin, Gill, and Kaberle as the LD's. One of them has to play ~24 minutes a game the way the defensive game is set up, I know I'm not comfortable with any of them playing that much. It's not as simple as saying the physical defenceman has to play under any circumstance.

Fact is we only have 2 defencemen capable of top pairing minutes right now; and thats why Subban-Gorges play together

Fair enough about Darche/moen's PK time. But you should be cutting their 5-5 time after the PK is done.

Travis Moen 2:57 of PK time

Cole and Pacioretty don''t kill penalties.

There is your difference.

The 5v5 time is nearly equal; as Cole and Patches only have 1 minute on the pp.

Also Cole missed 5 minutes of the first period when he went to the lockerroom, so there is that too.