May 3rd - Game 2 - Bolts vs Habs, 6 PM

dlbalr

That should have been a 10 minute misconduct. A four minute minor on giving the ref shit is something you see in November.

still a bonehead play by a veteran who should no better.

like i said, playing with fire. stupid lack of discipline.

last minute play and give up the tying goal. dumb, dumb, dumb. nearly 6 minutes of penalties to end the period.

Habs: 1

Refs: 1

I mean, seriously - it is impossible to understand what is and what is not a penalty. Sadly, the Habs rather than TB have paid the price for this randomness.

Habs clearly the better team last game and through the first period...still not rewarded for it. Frustrating.

Habs: 1

Refs: 1

I mean, seriously - it is impossible to understand what is and what is not a penalty. Sadly, the Habs rather than TB have paid the price for this randomness.

Habs clearly the better team last game and through the first period...still not rewarded for it. Frustrating.

This is my biggest issue with nhl hockey. Dont tell me it's speed either. NBA makes better calls more consistently.

Habs played a good first period and if it wasn't for Subban's penalty right after the Habs killed 4 minute penalty which lead to Tbays PP goal, they would have finished the period with the lead. PK owes his team a goal for that bad penalty.

Nice spear by Coburn on Prust and Prust was the only one who received a penalty. Eat your own s- ref. Good period by boys, Torrey Mitchell is freaking awesome. We have a lot of chances but only one goal.

Habs played a good first period and if it wasn't for Subban's penalty right after the Habs killed 4 minute penalty which lead to Tbays PP goal, they would have finished the period with the lead. PK owes his team a goal for that bad penalty.

He cannot be blamed for taking that penalty, because he had no possible way of knowing that it was a penalty, by the normal standards of playoff refereeing, or by the standards of the game as it had evolved up to that point.

I seldom blame the refs, but that was utterly random, clownish refereeing. Wouldn't surprise me if the refs are trying to 'teach Therrien a lesson' for hammering them about the offside. As if that should have any bearing on what's going on on the ice.

HABS ARE THE BETTER TEAM. They need to keep playing like it, and not get off-track by this B.S..

Had the game going there way then 2 dumb penalties cost them. It was the right call on Subban, Don't know what Prust said but that was weak.

Am I the only one who didn't miss DD falling down all over the ice.

Let's see if they can pull it together and actually score a second goal.

Complete domination and it's 1-1, thanks to some help from Therrien at the last press conference. To be fair, the penalty to Coburn was very ticky tacky.

About that-there's a scrum and Bishop's teammamte runs into him, then he lays on the ice triggering a response from Coburn.

Any bets on when the next Bishop bellyflop will be?