Free Agent Frenzy

dlbalr

Best Faceoff man we've had since... Yanic Perreault?

He is indeed...

Good leader and smart player....

holy crap - Benoit "chicken legs" pouliot gets $20M from the oilers! MacTavish is an idiot!

i think he'll do a good job replacing some of the Leadership were gonna loose with Gio leaving!

Solid signing with Malhotra especially considering the term. Fills some of the leadership lost from Gionta, and is a big upgrade over White.

As I expected Pouliot gets the biggest WTF deal of the day. I can't see anyone passing that contract.

holy crap - Benoit "chicken legs" pouliot gets $20M from the oilers! MacTavish is an idiot!

no kidding! What a joke!

Malhotra is one of best faceoff guys in league, love the cheap signing, maybe he can help Eller improve in that area.

Pouloit 5 years for him, just kooky isn't it?? How dumb are Oilers, you know this contract will suck?

who????

22 year old undrafted UFA from the KHL. He's the most sought after UDFA this offseason (this year's Fabian Brunnstrom). If they get him, pencil him into the opening day lineup as a lot of teams were after him.

22 year old undrafted UFA from the KHL. He's the most sought after UDFA this offseason (this year's Fabian Brunnstrom). If they get him, pencil him into the opening day lineup as a lot of teams were after him.

From Kladno, too.

Pouliot: "I wanted to stay (they) in Canada. I think (gave) they were interested (me) in me and I (a shit-tonne) was interested in them (of money)."

Pouliot: "I wanted to stay (they) in Canada. I think (gave) they were interested (me) in me and I (a shit-tonne) was interested in them (of money)."

LOL!!! That was awesome!

Cool. Thanks!

ooohhhhshhhhhiiiiii

First to the Makebelieves then in conference to the Sabres.

No love. lol

I like!!! Next!

Craig Rivet. The gift that keeps on giving. 2nd round pick.. jeez Bergy..