Habs Acquire Torrey Mitchell

Habsfan84

Theres the third one. Habs add more to the depth. Prospect and a pick going back. Mitchell is only 5'11" so doesn't add size to the lineup.

*update* Jack Nevins and a 7th round pick in 2016

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'sounds a lot of roster players coming in with none coming out... more to be announced?

That's what I'm thinking. Why add Flynn and Mitchell without moving out some bodies. Hopefully more to come.

That's what I'm thinking. Why add Flynn and Mitchell without moving out some bodies. Hopefully more to come.

We'll know soon. It's 5 minutes past the deadline. Anything coming has already been done.

They hopefully should be moving some bodies out, they have like 9 bottom 6 forwards. I'm sure they are hoping one of those guys maybe even Weisse will help the 2nd line RW position. Eller has no business there.

I think trades roll in for another hour or so.

Guest Stogey24

They saying P.A traded possibly

Oh man. Please be true. I love Iggy...even at his age...it broke my heart when he went to Boston.

Yeah, I'd like it too. Good vet

They saying P.A traded possibly

Yeah, I'd like it too. Good vet

They are confirming that he will be playing tonight so I don't think we made a trade. Makes sense since Bournival is sent down so need someone to fill the roster. I'm assuming both Buffalo guys wont be in the lineup. We will find out soon about Petry who will wear #26. We only made additions today so took nothing away from the team. We are a better team today then we were yesterday. Not a dramatic improvement like last year but still good. Petry will help.

Watching Tradecentre.. Torrey Mitchell is happier than hell to be going back to Montreal and to play in the forum for the team of his dreams. Super happy,

They are confirming that he will be playing tonight so I don't think we made a trade. We only made additions today so took nothing away from the team. We are a better team today then we were yesterday.

i think we are better on defence. Didn't really address our lack of offence. We already have an over abundance of players for the 3rd/4th line and i don't see how we improved by adding two more players there.

Guest Stogey24

They are confirming that he will be playing tonight so I don't think we made a trade. We only made additions today so took nothing away from the team. We are a better team today then we were yesterday. Not a dramatic improvement like last year but still good. Petry will help.

Yeah, they sai that too on 690, but they also said another source he's being delt. HIGHLY unlikely lol

Oh man. Please be true. I love Iggy...even at his age...it broke my heart when he went to Boston.

I'm with you Jeff. I'd just love to see Iggy in a Habs shirt. Classy guy.

Haven't we got a fun GM?

So much of the game is fine tuning position by position.