Nov. 22, Habs vs Bruins, 7 PM

dlbalr

Beauty rush play leading to that goal.

I know its early but I wouldn't be at all surprised to Plek pot 30 this season, providing of course that he stays healthy and keeps playing with Chucky.

Hooooo boy I hope some other team is interested in Allen.

I see what you mean. I've see three coughups.

I hope its just being a Montreal virgin.

Beauty rush play leading to that goal.

I know its early but I wouldn't be at all surprised to Plek pot 30 this season, providing of course that he stays healthy and keeps playing with Chucky.

He's a terrific Hab and I'd love to see him pot 30.

MB is wearing another illegal suit.

Turnover #4 from Allen so far, that I've seen. Hope its just a natural adaptation to the new surroundings and players.

Bryan Allen is a better option than Douglas Murray? At least no one wanted to fork with Murray.

Can we send him down instead of Beaulieu?? I really don't see how he's a better option than Beaulieu. Hopefully Beaulieu will learn from his mistakes, at this stage in his career, Allen is just going to keep turning over the puck. Great to dump borky. Now can we bury Allen in Hamilton please!

Can we send him down instead of Beaulieu?? I really don't see how he's a better option than Beaulieu. Hopefully Beaulieu will learn from his mistakes, at this stage in his career, Allen is just going to keep turning over the puck. Great to dump borky. Now can we bury Allen in Hamilton please!

Allen brings toughness, Beaulieu does not. Its all about balance, with Markov, Subban, Gonchar and Gilbert - Beaulieu is unfortunately redundent. At least for this year.

Allen brings toughness, Beaulieu does not. Its all about balance, with Markov, Subban, Gonchar and Gilbert - Beaulieu is unfortunately redundent. At least for this year.

toughness is pretty useless if you are a giveaway machine. It's one thing to be an offensive dman giving away the puck, it's entirely another to give away the puck despite hardly ever having it. From what I've seen so far, he seems as bad as Murray.

let's hope we can get a 2nd PP goal to start the third.

I really wish that when they did that change Markov or Subban had came on instead of Emelin/Weaver.

toughness is pretty useless if you are a giveaway machine. It's one thing to be an offensive dman giving away the puck, it's entirely another to give away the puck despite hardly ever having it. From what I've seen so far, he seems as bad as Murray.

He's played half a game with a new team, his first game of the season, in the Boston Garden. I think patience is in order.

• Upvote 1

Finally a decent shift and they draw a penalty.Allen hasn't even played one game.... Can we give him a chance to learn the systems and team before we run him out of town.

Seriously. Allen doesn't even know what time zone he's in and everyone thinks he should be Scott Stevens out there.

Finally a decent shift and they draw a penalty.

Allen hasn't even played one game.... Can we give him a chance to learn the systems and team before we run him out of town.

I think that's exactly right. He's just playing reflex responses in the hope someone will be there and doesn't know where the guys like to play. He deserves a fair trial, howsoever nervewracking it may be.

Turnover #4 from Allen so far, that I've seen. Hope its just a natural adaptation to the new surroundings and players.

This is where the real-time stats (hits, giveaways, takeaways) can really be misleading. Officially, Allen hasn't had a giveaway yet tonight. In reality, he has had some. Criteria for what constitutes these real-time stats seem to vary from arena to arena.