Dec. 12/13, Rochester vs Hamilton

dlbalr

It's yet another matchup against the Americans (9-15-1-0) as the Bulldogs (11-10-4-0) look to get back into a playoff spot by picking up some points in this home-and-home set.

14rch_500.gif

(based on +/- data from previous games)

Carrier - Schaller - Dalpe

Larsson - Grigorenko - Irwin

Adam - Varone - Catenacci

Samuels-Thomas - Ellis - MacPherson

McCabe - Ruhwedel

Pysyk - Leduc

MacKenzie - Austin

Makarov

14ham_500.gif

Hensick - Hudon - Bowman

Carr - Dumont - Thomas
Macenauer - de la Rose - Sorkin
Nevins - Dowell - Crisp

Tinordi - Drewiske

Bennett - Pateryn
Finley - Dietz

Condon

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

Condon starts, no Nygren again so it's the same lineup as last game. It's also Teddy Bear Toss night (or whatever they're calling it)...let's see if Hamilton actually scores; it seems to me that they usually have a tough time scoring when there are bears at stake.

9-5 shot period Zero goals and signs of life.

I think last year the opposition scored and fans started tossing stuffed stuff onto ice by mistake.

That could have just been out of frustration given how bad they were that game.

de la Rose with 3 shots and seems more involved (or icetime?)

Maybe he is pumped to play vs juniors, he should be a bit of a force for Sweden eh; how strong Swedes this year, any idea?

de la Rose with 3 shots and seems more involved (or icetime?)

Maybe he is pumped to play vs juniors, he should be a bit of a force for Sweden eh; how strong Swedes this year, any idea?

Sweden has some pretty good forwards. They have to be considered one of the better teams for the tournament.

Oh, and :1banana: .

http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1013824

wish they could dominate a game at home and win big. I'm sure the use of blood pressure medication by Hamilton fans would go down considerably. Dietz lost the puck a couple times in his own end tonight, one time leading to a Rochester goal. Trying to figure out if this is only the second or third regulation win at home. Koharski only had eyes for us tonight penalty wise (I'm sure a very sore Christian Thomas would agree that Rochester deserved at least a couple in the bin)

Greg isn't the same Greg as last season. I read the report citing his early cut from Mtl's camp seems to have put him in a funk. Seems though that coach Sly goes into the defensive mode with a one or two goal lead and it usually bites him in the a*s.