04/10 Brooklyn @ Montreal : 7:30PM EST

anybody question that Parros is finished?

If he doesn't quit soon, Parros is going to end up like a punch drunk boxer.

Vanek on the other hand impresses me more each game. He really is a complete player.

Guest Stogey24

Guy turned, you can see Murray try to stop, momentum.

Penalty but should not be a suspension.

Wonder if the habs wil l get a PP one of these days?

The kid completely turned his back. He didn't want to get hit.

it looked like Samulson was going to come out from behind the net bet when he saw Murray coming he turned at the last second. I dont think Murray had much of a chance to let up and it would have been a clean hit if Samulson hadent turned. Never like to see anyone get hit though, Samulson was just in that dangerous distance from the boards.

Goal..boys better get going...this should be a winnable game.

A team who gave up as many goals as they have, can surrender a lead quite easy.

Since I got a minus try for another. Our D being this pushed back by a bunch of rookies isnt a good sign. CMON it cant be THAT hard to get the puck out of our own zone.

That late PPG really stings. As bad as the Habs are playing, being down just one going into the 3rd wouldn't have been the end of the world. Down two though will be tough unless they awake from their malaise.

Typical let down game on the second night.

Chucky doesn't sound like he will be back for a couple of weeks. That sucks.

Sure hope the habs show up big in the third and beat these rookies.

Doesn't have his swagger anymore. I get nervous watching him fight.

I think we all do. This guy might be tough, but he is 5ft 11 180 lbs and George lost. You are probably watching his last game in the nhl. I honestly wish him well.

That late PPG really stings. As bad as the Habs are playing, being down just one going into the 3rd wouldn't have been the end of the world. Down two though will be tough unless they awake from their malaise.

If the boys get their heads out of their a$$es they can easily still win this game. Hopefully that genius coach we got can explain it to them.

I think we all do. This guy might be tough, but he is 5ft 11 180 lbs and George lost. You are probably watching his last game in the nhl. I honestly wish him well.

If the boys get their heads out of their a$$es they can easily still win this game. Hopefully that genius coach we got can explain it to them.

Have to admit that he has succeeded in that aspect alot lately.

Guy turned, you can see Murray try to stop, momentum.

Penalty but should not be a suspension.

Hopefully Murray gets 5 games and we see Beaulieu take his spot against Tampa in round one.

Our PP is a complete embarrasment

So P.K. gets caught down low... and the entire team has NO IDEA what to do at that moment.

If you're entire PP is based on players being in the same spot all the time, you're ######ed. You are completely ######ed.