May 6 Game#3 Montreal at Tampa Bay

DON

C***K S***king refs never call anything when a F***king Canadien gets cross-checked in the head....its only Gallagher

Everything about this game is pissing me off

C***K S***king refs never call anything when a F***king Canadien gets cross-checked in the head....its only Gallagher

Everything about this game is pissing me off

Agreed. Emelin didn't help our situation. As the commentators said here the refs will get to see Bishop's sick little dive and take note. They don't like getting conned.

Cherry with a good call on the ref's doing his lecture routine on Prust who was already in the box and then giving him the misconduct.

I'm not impressed with that period. A must win game and their only highlight is the penalty kill.

PAP has been great. I'm happy they have him instead of Briere. Gonchar is awesome in the pressbox. Is there any reason Flynn is not playing? And while I'm complaining, enough with the effing point shots.

The Euros aren't earning their pay cheque this playoffs

They never do.

They never do.

They NEVER do.

The college guys don't either.

I liked us better in the first two games, I hope we can get some offence going. Poor Markov. He's a character guy and he just doesn't seem to have it to give. And he's usually so brilliant. Great Hab.

I want to be optimistic but they sure don't make it easy.

Tampa and bishop is in their heads... I don't see them turning this around...

I don't think our lack of offence is all on MT.. Too many of these guys are just playing terrible... Where is Pacs? Chunky... Ellen, pleks...

Seriously...someone has to step up and start putting it in the net.

paps stinks. he's hoping for the shoot out to shine

THere is no shootout in the playoffs. not sure what the point of having in the lineup. Throw in Hudon or THomas.

I think he's hurt.

I agree with you on that Lovett's He's just such a great player that its hard to see tiredness as sufficient to cause such a fall off. Groin or something perhaps.

has to be

give gally two more seasons and make him captain. NOBODY on this team plays more like one

How many refs would listen to him or be open to his influence.?