Sharp - Toews - Smith

Saad - Richards - Kane

Bickell - Shaw - Versteeg

Morin - Kruger - Mashinter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to wonder if one of the teams over the cap (PHI, CHI, TB, BOS) can be manipulated into making an "one-sided" exchange.

I believe Boston is fine after two young players accepted very low deals. You always have to remember Marc Savard goes into LTIR so they are only technically over $3.5M. Same goes with Philly.

Chicago is said to be trading Nick Leddy very soon and likely for a draft pick.

columbus blue jackets johanson anyone????

that would be big

I don't want him. You've seen what Columbus has offered him - they're offering to overpay him and he's still turning them down. If MB is remotely sane, we couldn't give him an acceptable contract, either.

MB has stated more than once that "you cant have too many dman" Dont see him moving Pateryn. Budjai maybe, but that would hardly be considered "something big".DD or Pleks would fetch a return worthy of "something big happening" I think we will see the team start the season with what MB has assembled so far. Preseason means little as far as accurate evaluation but neither Gilbert or Parenteau have been impressive.

The difference in quality between the lineups seems to be showing so far. The shots are now 15-4 Chicago.

I'm intrigued that Dietz is getting that much ice time. I know they want to get a good look at him but they're really taking a close look.

Price is proving how important the goalie is. Territorially we are getting out played by a lot. Bad penalty on dumont. The chicago announcers are not quite the Homers I would expect. Of course it is only pre season. Bowman in a scuffle along the boards, he just wanted to get the hell out of there.