Game 2: Habs vs Lightning, 7 PM

dlbalr

He is such a Puke.

yep. Too bad he didn't at least get a fine for the Emelin spear. They would have had to suspend him this time.

what a perfect night! 2-0 lead for us. Bruins lose.

Only thing that could have been better was a Price shutout. If that primate Lucic gets suspended it will make this an awesome night!

So.... the girl I was with turned out to be a huge habsfan...and we got to watch the game during our date...so I got to see the entire game...Looks like this girl is a keeper. ;)

I have to say i love the way our guys are approaching this series like true professionals! No bull shit,, no fancy plays.

I gotta say i'm lovin' what i'm seein' from our boys!!!

See the spear to the nads Lucic did on a Detroit player?

Not sure if it's my anti-Bruins bias or my penile sympathy, but I hope he gets suspended a game for that.

I would hope that he's gonna get suspended, but knowing how the NHL works, I doubt he's gonna get any kind of reprimand!! Just goes to show what kind of loser lucic is!!! He's a rat!!!

Hey Bourque, see what happens when you skate?

:clap::clap::clap::halm::halm::halm:

Anyone else glad we didn't trade Bourque for a late round pick? A player is only worth what he brings to the playoffs. Bourque is bringing his A game so he was worth keeping.

I was wondering if any of you seen the look of hate that Subban gave the entire Tampa bench? It was after a scrum, and he purposely skated the entire bunch front staring them down, it's the first time I have ever seen a look like that on his face, no smile, just a burning anger..... I think Tampa may have woke the dragon.....

Only 4 Habs with no points after 2 games, that is a surprise and Markov is one of them, which after 9 goals you would figure he would have to be in at least one of them.

Gallagher 3goals, Subban 6pts & Bourque 5pts in last 7 playoff games.

Too bad Eller took dumb penalty late and (likely) cost Price shutout.

Tampa just needs a split in Montreal to send it back to Florida, so the fat lady aint warming up quite yet.

"Just skating by him and that's all," Lucic said. "People are trying to say I speared him. I did not spear him, so that's it."

Lucic is a disgusting human being! A real Ogre!!

Anyone else glad we didn't trade Bourque for a late round pick? A player is only worth what he brings to the playoffs. Bourque is bringing his A game so he was worth keeping.

yes, I am very happy for him, I hope the team continues to play this way. For the first time in a long time, I think we don't seem to have any passengers on the team.

Lucic is a disgusting human being! A real Ogre!!

If he wasn't Canadian and a Bruin, Don Cherry would have brought that up, not just last night, but also after the first spear to Emelin.

We already heard that Turd pj stock call the first one just s love tap. Can you imagine the uproar, if it was Emelin who did that even once??

I see what you did there.

I hate Milan Lucic. I hope Boston goes down faster than Elisha Cuthbert at an NHL players party.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

• Upvote 1

Only 4 Habs with no points after 2 games, that is a surprise and Markov is one of them, which after 9 goals you would figure he would have to be in at least one of them.

Gallagher 3goals, Subban 6pts & Bourque 5pts in last 7 playoff games.

Too bad Eller took dumb penalty late and (likely) cost Price shutout.

Tampa just needs a split in Montreal to send it back to Florida, so the fat lady aint warming up quite yet.

Wow!!! Interesting stat!!

How wild is that ...and Markov... the genius...has been wonderful.

Could we possibly be happier with our team guys?

"Just skating by him and that's all," Lucic said. "People are trying to say I speared him. I did not spear him, so that's it."

I wonder what colour the sky is in Lucic's world.