May 27th, Rangers @ Habs 8 PM

It will be important to finish off the PK to start the 2nd, fortunately there's only 33 seconds left. Beaulieu is having a rough night in his own zone, he looks lost playing his off-side (which isn't entirely his fault, it has been a while since he was on the right side).

:gohabsgo:4:03 am and all is well...Habs ahead :1banana: and could really use an early second period goal--after they finish the PK of course--

Son and I anxious for the second period to start :1gohabs:

It will be important to finish off the PK to start the 2nd, fortunately there's only 33 seconds left. Beaulieu is having a rough night in his own zone, he looks lost playing his off-side (which isn't entirely his fault, it has been a while since he was on the right side).

But, I like that Beaulieu got to deal with trying to move a Boyle off the puck, so will be good experience for him, love his quickness and he has more skill than Bouillon/Weaver/Gorges combined, but has been a bit shaky and is a -1.

Hey Lovett:

My quote function isn't working, but to answer your question... sometimes. Tonight I slept from midnight to 3am when the game started. My son is in bed from 8 till game time. With the late starts we have to get ready for work/school as soon as the game end :1gohabs: