I Hate Nick Kypreos!

The-Habby2919

SportsNet.ca

I hate friggin Toronto biased hockey analysts! They all say the the Habs will miss the playoffs and that the Laffs are so much better than last year.

GRRR... would anybody here put up bail for me if I were to run up and kick Nick square in the manhood?

:hlogo:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I read his little prediction thingy on the sportsnet site. I've seen a lot of uninformed opinions about the Habs this year, but his definitely takes the cake. This guy clearly has his head buried deep in his @ss. :blink:

The only good thing I see on the entire page is that the concensus poll has Gui winning the Calder. The rest just makes me laugh. :D

Now now Habby fans, he was just another average hockey player that has average comments. He says things to get people upset so just ignore him like I do. Anything TORONTO media says is just biased and wrong which is why they are disliked coast-to-coast.

When the leafs/laffs/loafs/losers/chokers whatever you want to call them finish 11th in the conference and 24th overall for goals scored; then email him with a big 1967 KISS.

I am still waiting for UNIBROW'S first comments when he starts at The Stupid Network. Some intelligent comments are sure to be offered.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

I think it's great :king: ... because come April we'll be the ones laughing and enjoying the playoffs while the Leafs will be looking up at our asses ready to kiss them :lol:

Then these so call "experts" will be fired for people who actually know what they're talking about :)

I love the assertion that the 'Leafs will sneak in on youth.' :lol: Unlike the Habs, who have a list of excellent young players a mile long - RIGHT?

Most of these so-called 'Experts' usually rely on stereotypes instead of serious in-depth analysis (e.g., 'the Habs have been medicore for most of the last decade - ergo, they will be mediocre this seaosn.' 'The Leafs have made the playoffs most seasons, so last year was probably a fluke.' Etc., etc.). I think it's less that they're cheerleaders, and more that they're just lazy dumb-bells who wouldn't know REAL ANALYSIS if it bit 'em in the ass :king:

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

SportsNet.ca

I hate friggin Toronto biased hockey analysts! They all say the the Habs will miss the playoffs and that the Laffs are so much better than last year.

GRRR... would anybody here put up bail for me if I were to run up and kick Nick square in the manhood?

...WHICH IS WHY YOU LOVE CAM RUSSELL :lol:

Cam Russell was the Blackhawk who knocked him out and Kypreos hit his head on the ice - career over

Ahh I see....

I agree that these analysts are lazy. I wonder if some of these guys actually follow more than a couple of teams. Based on the preseason, I would have thought there would be more concern about whether or not Montreal will get steady goaltending, and not Saku's health. Actually, the Koivu line is the least of my concerns right now.

He doesn't look like the happiest fella around:

nick_kypreos150x188.jpg

I remember that picture. I think it was when I emailed him a pic of me burning the Maple LEaf Nation Flag. (I know they stole that saying from Oakland "RAIDER NATION")

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

Well, I just watched them on sportsnet and Nick was the ONLY one that thought the leafs would make it. Many of them felt that the Habs would do better, with Bill Waters of all people convinced the Habs will make 7th, the leafs a miss.

They basically said the Habs season will depend on the goaltending, which did not look good in the preseason. I agree with that totally.

One guy said we were in trouble based on his view that we don't have much depth up front and Samsonov has a history of not quite delivering.

I agree. I don't think the playoffs are a lock for the Habs. We are above Toronto but positions 7 to 13 are up for grabs and we are in that zone. We need the young guns to have great seasons, the goaltending to be above average, and injuries to be minimal.

I don't think this team has enough depth to survive much adversity this year. On the other hand, we have potential to be 5 -6 in the conference if we get some pleasant surprises.

Ahh I see....

Actually, I think it was Ryan Vandenbusche (spelling probably wrong), but yes, it was a great moment in sports, watching his stupid head hit the ice, then bleeding...maybe thats why his comments are so dumb?

They basically said the Habs season will depend on the goaltending, which did not look good in the preseason. I agree with that totally.

I agree aswell, this will be one long year if our goalies are givin up 3/4/5 goals a night

Hopefully they just werent trying ^_^