Ottawa vs Montreal 7p.m. April 15

DON

I don't have a clue what Markov as even thinking.

The other adjustment that needs to happen is Flynn out, Malholtra in. They can't win a faceoff in there own end.

The Sens are starting to drop the hammer physically already.

Guys the refs are not going to win .... or lose the game.

The other adjustment that needs to happen is Flynn out, Malholtra in. They can't win a faceoff in there own end.

we said that yesterday....... i cant believe Manny is not in tonight

I think Markov was thinking of freezing the puck against Price but he wasn't ready for that. The play then was to dump it backhand to the left corner though.

Overall I believe the Habs outplayed the Sens in that period but they lost some momentum after giving away that goal. The next goal will decide this game.

There were a whole lot of ways I could have seen the opening goal of the game go...suffice it to say, that wasn't one of them. Markov had a tough period in general. I liked the Habs' start and the penalty kill on that soft hooking call but Ottawa picked it up as the period went on. Let's see if they come out with a bit more energy after the break; the letdown from that goal should be gone by now.

A little nerves, a little bad luck, and a big ol' pile of interference has the Habs unable to break out and create a transition game to be effective...

Big second!