Game 4, Lightning vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Wooihoooo ginette!!!

Woohoo briere!!!!

Woohoooo Lars!!!!!

Boooooo habsworld server.....

LOL! Yes to all the above. At least they got the website back online.

Haven't seen Markov this physical since the first knee injury. Habs are playing for each other and they ooze chemistry, good first, now two periods and we seal the deal on being real!

:gohabsgo::habslogo::gohabsgo:

Tim Peel....how is a gloved punch to the face of Emelin considered a hooking penalty?

Cleared for contact in practice. He said yesterday he's still a few practices away from being ready to return.

who do you sit to get him in? Prust?

What about Galchenyuk? how far away is he?

Patches is goaless in 3 so far and Vanek only has one. Also Markov is pointless in the series. I expect theses 3 in particular to make an impact tonight.

I know Tampa thinks they could be up 2-1 at this point with the game one going into OT and the goal called back in game three but Carey was off in game one, and game 3 should have been 6-2. Montreal has been the better team all series and I think they'll close them out tonight.

First goal is going to be HUGE!

patches was also scoreless in the last couple of regular season games

You knew the league wouldn't call that back.

Boys just need to score...and Gally does...suck it Tampa

Yep, what Brobin said... suck it Tampa!

Prust still not looking good. Lots of fumbling passes and now he makes a bone headed icing. Lucky to get out of the period.

Boys need to come out and score early in the third.

He has missed a chunk of hockey, looks like he still needs to get his legs and wind back.

Prust still not looking good. Lots of fumbling passes and now he makes a bone headed icing. Lucky to get out of the period.

Boys need to come out and score early in the third.

Prust has fumbled everything all series for some reason at both ends of the rink. He may be doing other good stuff I'm missing and probably is so it's not much of a beef and that line has been doing great.