Bourque - Hudon - Scherbak

Bowman - Dowell - McCarron

Sorkin - Andrighetto - Thomas

Markov - Gilbert

Tinordi - Pateryn

Finley - Nygren

Tokarski

MacDonald

I'm glad to see Finley in there. For the record, this will probably be the only time all season long that I can say that.

The Habs are using the 1st rounder = veteran rule to their advantage. Even with Scherbak counting as one of the veterans, they're only dressing the minimum of 8 (and one of those is the backup goalie).

For anyone wondering, these are the 'veteran minimum' rules:

15.4 Exhibition Games.

[c] A Club shall be permitted to dress a minimum of eight (8) veterans for any Exhibition Game. For purposes of this Section

15.4[c], a veteran shall constitute either:

(1) a forward or defenseman who played in thirty (30) NHL Games during the previous season,
(2) a goaltender who either dressed in fifty (50) or more NHL Games or played in thirty (30) or more NHL Games in the previous season,
(3) a first round draft choice from the most recent year's Entry Draft, or
(4) any Player who has played one-hundred (100) or more career NHL Games.

I'm going to listen to this one on the radio. No choice really. Streaming is garbage.

"Theatre of the Mind."

Same here, it's online radio for the preseason. Hopefully then my satellite provider will open up either the French Centre Ice (or at least the regular one, they're really late in opening that one up...).

McCarron looks good, Andrighetto and Sekac too. The guys are nervous. I hope they will do better in the next period.

Among the defensemen, Pateryn was doing well. Tinordi fumbled a few pucks, but he seemed t o gain confidence after a few sifts.

McCarron looks good, Andrighetto and Sekac too. The guys are nervous. I hope they will do better in the next period.

Among the defensemen, Pateryn was doing well. Tinordi fumbled a few pucks, but he seemed t o gain confidence after a few sifts.

He's making the most of limited ice time, just 2:56 in that period, lowest on the team.

It's strange to see this much size upfront. Young players for the Habs seem to like to hit, instinctually. like the speed we are showing too. So good to watch hockey.....

He's making the most of limited ice time, just 2:56 in that period, lowest on the team.

He plays with Bowman and Dowell, two known entities. A better test would be to match him with Eller and Bourque for example.