Oct. 27, Habs vs Oilers, 9:30 PM

dlbalr

No brainer, what u talking about.

Just because you cant see his master plan don't make it wrong! :nuts:

Therrien's hunches have been doing quite well for a while (93-54-16) since taking over 28th place team.

I myself, could care less who starts which game, flip a coin who plays which night (which maybe is how it was done :ph34r:).

LOL. cant argue with that.

I really like the way this team plays. OK.. a little rambunctious.. whatever the hell that means... but man they play with some confidence out there. Like this team...

Bad decision making from Pleks on the break, and terrible coverage from Gilbert on that 2-on-1.

It looked like Gilbert didn't know which one to cover so he tried to play some 'zone defence' and cover an area more than a player. Sometimes it works but when it doesn't, boy does it look bad.

Bad decision making from Pleks on the break, and terrible coverage from Gilbert on that 2-on-1.

20 seconds to go. Pleks has to put that puck in deep. hockey 101

Throwing it back blind. On our mens beer league team that brain fart costs the player a case of beer. Your round pleks

It looked like Gilbert didn't know which one to cover so he tried to play some 'zone defence' and cover an area more than a player. Sometimes it works but when it doesn't, boy does it look bad.

Puck has to ge deep on that play. Fourth line should be out there in the last 30 seconds. MTs' love affair with pleks goes on.

A bad end to the first with Gilbert blowing a tire to allow the Oilers goal. Then Hall dives and the refs give PK a penalty. Then there was. The Patch goal which should have counted. Habs outplayed the Oilers though in the period.

Kreider's up to his usual crap in the Rangers game. He needs to get labelled as a dangerous player.

It was bad but not as bad as the Moore hit, the same guy that got a two game suspension for giving Dale Wiese a concussion in the playoffs. I hope they both get at least 4 games.

A bad end to the first with Gilbert blowing a tire to allow the Oilers goal. Then Hall dives and the refs give PK a penalty. Then there was. The Patch goal which should have counted. Habs outplayed the Oilers though in the period.

The ref is trying to steal the show. Doing a good job so far.