April 19 Game #3 Montreal at Ottawa

DON

Some may condemn Beaulieu for his past perceived ego or anger problems, but personally, I like the kid's attitude, and that first hit that Karlsson laid on him, it was Karlsson that went down, and was shaking the cobwebs off at the bench. He and NB had a running thing that game, and I maintain that is a good trade, wearing him down, even though NB gets a rest now, a job well done by the kid.

Beaulieu has a real fire in him, he is tough as nails, and doesn't back down from anything, and I like the kid a lot for our future... :)

me too.

Maybe Beaulieu was pissed because many teams would've grabbed Karlsson and facewashed him. That would've been stupid because we were trailing at the time, and taking a penalty could've cost us the game. He should've kept his emotions in check, and if an opportunity arose, then he should've sought retribution. He's young and a bit inexperienced but I too love his fire, and can't wait for him to reach full potential. Kid's got all the goods if you ask me

I don't think he was thinking that clearly after that hit. He was like a wounded animal striking out at whoever was around.

Guest Stogey24

Some may condemn Beaulieu for his past perceived ego or anger problems, but personally, I like the kid's attitude, and that first hit that Karlsson laid on him, it was Karlsson that went down, and was shaking the cobwebs off at the bench. He and NB had a running thing that game, and I maintain that is a good trade, wearing him down, even though NB gets a rest now, a job well done by the kid.Beaulieu has a real fire in him, he is tough as nails, and doesn't back down from anything, and I like the kid a lot for our future... :)

If Gilbert had any hockey IQ he wouldn't have made that sui pass right up the middle of the ice. That could have been waaaay worse if it was Gryba that lined him up