The Drive to Stay Alive...and improve to .500 at home - Lightning vs Habs, Game 5

dlbalr

Well hope that the combo of; dlbalr's spinning logos and our Polish Habfan kutermoga's Romanian Rain Dance can keep Habs on track for historic comeback. :thumbs_up:

And my shampoo - don't forget about my shampoo!

I didn't read the entire thread but has there been any discussion about Stamkos elbowing Emelyn in the head last night?

it looked dirty to me and the ref was looking right at it and didn't call anything.

I didn't read the entire thread but has there been any discussion about Stamkos elbowing Emelyn in the head last night?

it looked dirty to me and the ref was looking right at it and didn't call anything.

Not dirty

Not dirty

It may not have been a "dirty hit" but it sure as hell was a penalty. The ref was watching the entire thing but apparently he didn't see it.

It may not have been a "dirty hit" but it sure as hell was a penalty. The ref was watching the entire thing but apparently he didn't see it.

In slow mo it looks it could habe been called or not called. judgement call. At regular speed i can see any ref missing that. He never gave the habs a penalty all game and i think he just left the whistle in his pocket on that one too

t

In slow mo it looks it could habe been called or not called. judgement call. At regular speed i can see any ref missing that. He never gave the habs a penalty all game and i think he just left the whistle in his pocket on that one too

t

I agree with the "left the whistle in his pocket". The idea that the NHL wants the same penalties called at the start of the year as in the 3rd period of the playoffs is so bogus. Complete pile of very smelly hooey.