The Drive to Stay Alive...and score multiple goals - Habs vs Lightning, Game 4

dlbalr

If we come back and win in 7 we win the cup. It is that simple in my eyes. If the team can figure this out there is no stopping them.

Go Habs Go. I am not ready to shave yet!

I can't wait to shave. Although I'll struggle through it as long as necessary.

If this team ever starts to score, this is a different series. Maybe we get a couple of bounces tonite?

Yes if things were different they wouldn't be the same.

Its not like the habs have been all over them and bishop is making highlight reel saves all night. We are not facing a Carey Price or Dominic Hasek here. A decent powerplay and this series is 2-1 for us.

As kipper said on the bob cat show today, "pleks and dd are not the type of centers that you are gonna win four rounds with at this time of year".

Agreed. They were gonna get beat by some one and the Bolts are flying right now. Johnson leading the play offs is goal scoring.

Yzerman has done a good job over there. Bolts were a better team last year than they were the year before, they are a better team this year than they were last year, and they will be a better team next year than they are now.

Habs are losing to a team that has more scoring, more depth, more size on the back end, better powerplay,.................but to have the best goalie in the world and get swept you have to play pretty poorly as a team. I hope for the sake of the team, fans, and for the sake of the younger players they do not get swept. Pleeeeeaaaaase get a win tonight. Subban is due for a big goal, Max too ! Grind out a third one and Carey will do the rest !

Go habs!

one at at time

Last night, I promised myself I would not watch tonight's game...that I would spare myself the aggravation. Yet here I am, knowing full well that I am going to watch.

It's a strange sickness, this 'fan' thing...

Finally they get it.... Get bishop moving then get the puck up... Way too many shots along the ice into his pads in the first three games...

What they need is to get several goals and put this away early.

Last night, I promised myself I would not watch tonight's game...that I would spare myself the aggravation. Yet here I am, knowing full well that I am going to watch.

It's a strange sickness, this 'fan' thing...

Hahahaha. I was surprised at how mad I was when TB scored in game 2. Ha! Its so irrational or at least animalistic.

I'm going to predict that Montreal scores first and it will be Markov.

It would be great to get back to Montreal with a win. .. and 2 games at home.. . wink wink...

Oh ya.. just one.. :blush:

History tells us this team will be totally satisfied with this and will sit on it for 48 minutes. It's Therrien's style. I hope I'm wrong but history tells me that's what it'll be.

It would be great to get back to Montreal with a win. .. and 2 games at home.. . wink wink...

Oh ya.. just one.. :blush:

they have to play this full 60 first !

History tells us this team will be totally satisfied with this and will sit on it for 48 minutes. It's Therrien's style. I hope I'm wrong but history tells me that's what it'll be.

they have tuned mt out. what he got to offer at this point?

Remember when you told yourself that chances to score would be better in PK than PP.

Well, now it's officially true.