Oct. 30, Montreal vs Vancouver, 10 PM

dlbalr

4 shots for Plex already only a matter of time until he gets a breakaway and or scores.

These homers have been brutal all game long. Yes, he was leaning back...that is why it took a flying elbow to hit his head...morons.

It wasn't an elbow. Shoulder to the head.

4 shots for Plex already only a matter of time until he gets a breakaway and or scores.

It wasn't an elbow. Shoulder to the head.

it was a pretty late hit

A: the hit was late the puck was long gone

B: this was a direct hit to the head with a shoulder

C: should have been 5 and a game and a suspension coming up.

D: there should have been no forking goal

Cue the come back :1gohabs::gohabsgo:

• Upvote 1

jezus christ. I'm staying up late for this shitty game. The boys don't seem to be interested tonight. (at least Eller and Bourque seem to be awake)!

Too many passes and not enough shots...nobody wants to shoot, everyone is looking for the perfect pass (cough, cough Desharnais)!!

At least we're only down by one goal...A win is very possible, but our boys need to show up in the third!

despite the non-call putting us behind, i'm really getting tired of the PP in general. they are over-passing and only Galleghar seems willing to screen when they do shoot.

Despite how lousy they played in Edmonton, i really liked seeing Subban and Beaulieu together for a few shifts and i'd like to see a game with BOTH Beaulieu and tinordi in the lineup. If Emelin is out, that may happen, but even if Emelin isn't out I'd still like to see Beaulieu and tinordi in the same game.

jezus christ. I'm staying up late for this shitty game. The boys don't seem to be interested tonight. (at least Eller and Bourque seem to be awake)!

Too many passes and not enough shots...nobody wants to shoot, everyone is looking for the perfect pass (cough, cough Desharnais)!!

At least we're only down by one goal...A win is very possible, but our boys need to show up in the third!

without sounding too negative on here ................the habs forwards have zero goals on this 3 game road trip. Is that and example of the 'balance" i was being lectured on earlier in the week.

i get that we shouldn't be too negative, Our boys are 8-2 (soon to be 8-3). However, 3 of those wins were in the shootout, 1 was in OT and the first game of the year was won with 1 minute to go in the 3rd. We could easily have a record of 4-4-2....

I sure hope things will change once we get back home, but like you said, the pathetic and unimaginative PP is starting to cost us games.

0 goals in 3 games for the forwards cannot be tolerated. Agreed.

For a team, that dealt away Gio and Gorges without blinking (tough moves, but needed to be done), they sure have a hard time with benching Moen and Bourque. These mixed signals are a little ridiculous.

is Vancouver really that good on defense, or is our lack of imagination that pathetic?

Well well well....looks like we might have a game here!

Chucky!!!