Oct. 30, Montreal vs Vancouver, 10 PM

dlbalr

Don, Emelin was actually just trying to stay up and get his feet going after he nearly fell, he wasn't prepared for the hit because he had almost fallen down and lost his balance. Puck was long gone, hit directly to the head, to a vulnerable player, a real cheap shot by Burrows....

You say cheap shot by Burrows, so what, it happens. Was he targeting head, my opinion, not a chance.

If it was a goon or Matt Cooke-type then toss book at em, but wasn't ; I thought may get suspension and he did, but really does not matter to me what it is.

Is totally irrelevant to Habs, is history....other than Emelin may still be concussed which we hope he isn't. (unless you want Beaulieu to play as well as Tinordi; or maybe Pateryn or Dietz and Tinordi?)

I haven't any idea wtf you're talking about, or what your problem is, or why you make absolutely no sense, I was just saying it wasn't Emelin's fault as you indicated or implied....

And how it mattered or was relevant was, it was a play that warranted a suspension, and should have been a penalty, which would have prohibited Vancouver from scoring on the play.

Your opinion that it wasn't a cheap shot is worth just about the same as my opinion it was... but thanks for the reaming anyway.

Not meant a ream nor see how took as that? But no matter.

Just is history and I don't think was egregious attempt to injure.

If maybe Canucks get break on that goal, Habs did as well with Gallagher on top of Miller, which while not a penalty on Gallagher, MIller had zero chance to stop puck so should of been blown down and if was a goal like that on Price was allowed to stand, you know Habfans would still be upset.

Is the way reffin goes and normally even's out.

Who won the game, so why would Miller complain or make any issue about reffin, what good would that do him?

If Canucks had of lost, would be a few in Vancouver who would point to that goal as a rip off, guaranteed.

I haven't any idea wtf you're talking about, or what your problem is, or why you make absolutely no sense, I was just saying it wasn't Emelin's fault as you indicated or implied....

And how it mattered or was relevant was, it was a play that warranted a suspension, and should have been a penalty, which would have prohibited Vancouver from scoring on the play.

Your opinion that it wasn't a cheap shot is worth just about the same as my opinion it was... but thanks for the reaming anyway.

lol

It looks like the lines from the end of this game are still being used in practice today:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Weise

Eller - Plekanec - Parenteau

Bourque - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

Prust - Malhotra - Moen

bounival and sekac still sit.

bourque has sucked big time.............

sekac makes the team impressing everyone, scores a goal in his fifth game, then immediately gets scratched.

bourque plays poorly, score no goals in 11 games, and gets out on a line with chucky and gally

sekac and bounival should try floating like bourque.

Sorry am technically unfit to do a proper GDT, but must be some other savvy person who could.

That Cam Cole gazette post was quite humorous and worth a chuckle 're Burrow-Emelin' incident.

Poor Plek cant buy a linemate. Best line this year, and MT removes the playmaker in search of balance.

Plekanec has not been much of a playmaker so far. I like his scoring skills, but he still doesn't find his wingers.

I figure I should ask this now in advance of tomorrow's game - who's getting the GDT? I've done 10/11 this year, someone else can have a turn...

I'll save it for the 4 games losing straight as usual.

Poor Plek cant buy a linemate. Best line this year, and MT removes the playmaker in search of balance.

Yes. But pleks has had every single winger including pacs in the last year. With basically the same results on the scoreboard. Look at Gally.........if a line is struggling......gally gets put there to spark it.

Glachenyuk and Pacs ...........curious...... have they ever been penciled in on the same line.....even once?

He did when he had a guy like Kovalev on his wing and Galchenyuk is not suffering a poor start is he.

AK46 : "I could play with kovalev"

I figure I should ask this now in advance of tomorrow's game - who's getting the GDT? I've done 10/11 this year, someone else can have a turn...

If I knew how Brian I would love to do it. Just don't have a clue. Maybe you could pm me and give me some pointers.

If I knew how Brian I would love to do it. Just don't have a clue. Maybe you could pm me and give me some pointers.

There's no real rules to do one (aside from trying to put the lineups). I use the 'fancy' HTML code but that doesn't mean everyone else has to. The last two I've done don't require any real skills, put the lines and logos and call it a day (no code required). Or, feel free to come up with your own idea.

Eller, Sekac, Moen, Bournival, Weiss, all healthy scratches up front so far this season.

Eller will be the knew whipping boy now white is gone, and cat bench PK any more now that he has added highest paid D in the league to his norris trophy.

Bournival gets a his first big chance. Be interesting to see how he reacts.

I would like to see the bottom six allowed to jell.

Am also curious to see hat this would bring about

Gally Chucky Max

Parenteau Pleks Eller

Bourque DD Weiss/

Prust Manny Moen

Glad to see MT follwing my suggestion....well getting there. ( ;

Chucky at center , Eller at wing. check

Pleks between Eller and Parenteau. check

Made the switches after nucks took a 2-0 lead.....better late than never.

practiced today with same.

Now if he could just put Chucky with Max....... but for now glad to see Chucky at center.

more will be revealed

?

(I was a Kostitsyn fan and he was the clumsiest NHLer of all time and would fall down all too often by his own doing)

LOL yes he would and his best season by far? like plekanic ............... playing with kovelev

Chucky at center, hmmm....

its time. to put him there and leave him there. Playing a strong game, those signs of intimidation are gone, he is playing with confidence, plays well in heavy traffic, good behind the net and on the wall, shot looks great, leads team in hits....... but not ready to play center?? hardly