Habs sign Alex Radulov

dlbalr

How would he *@"" this up and why is that even a possibility. He had team ripping up league for 3 straight years before the one write off year. SO I expect a return to coasting back into playoffs once again.

Go Habs Go!

How would he *@"" this up and why is that even a possibility. He had team ripping up league for 3 straight years before the one write off year. SO I expect a return to coasting back into playoffs once again.

Go Habs Go!

Oh man...why did you have to say that out loud...now we are doomed for sure

Go Habs Go!

Therrien's coaching skills mostly depend on Carey Price's health. Also, Therrien is known to be the most diplomatic coach in the league. It's his way or the highway. You can't do that anymore with today's players!

Therrien's coaching skills mostly depend on Carey Price's health. Also, Therrien is known to be the most diplomatic coach in the league. It's his way or the highway. You can't do that anymore with today's players!

It worked excellent from 2012-2016, so what are you basing anything on?

You do realize that the high paid narcissistic superstar was just sent packing...down the highway to Nashville. :devil:

Did I say that out loud?

I meant to say 'prima donna" or something a little bit less disparaging.

Hahaha.. I'm enjoying your fanidity.

I loved PK.

I think the moves will be good for the team this year if Weber does Weber and Radulov is Radulov.

But I'd still have kept PK.

Hahaha.. I'm enjoying your fanidity.

I loved PK.

I think the moves will be good for the team this year if Weber does Weber and Radulov is Radulov.

But I'd still have kept PK.

Truly didn't think they would ever trade him, but is a done deal and Weber seems like a nice return. Radulov also seems like a nice move and it is tantalizing to think how much offense he 'may' be good for next season.

:rofl: all this back and forth is great makes me laugh while we wait for puck any puck drop :habslogo:

Brian w need a stir the pot thingy for DON.

Pickings are kind of slim for that one...this was the best I could find. smiley-stir-the-pot.gif

Of course, I can't upload it or any other ones still to the database.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

does anyone have a better backhand in the world? he does so much on his backhand its actually quite impressive!

I haven't seen much of Radulov but I am sure Crosby is in the conversation for best backhand in the world

I haven't seen much of Radulov but I am sure Crosby is in the conversation for best backhand in the world

Another Russian in Datsyuk as well.

Projected to get 28g 76pts, that would be darn sweet! :thumbs_up:

It would be incredible! He has so much skill it's possible. I'm keeping my hopes in check with something like 24-38-62 though. Would still be very happy with that

Guest Stogey24

I said Briere would put up 25 goals when Montreal traded for him.... My prediction skills are wack, so I won't go there with Radulov. But even 20 goals from the guy is a huge boost to this team.

I'm expecting huge things from radulov... He has always been NHL star capable, just cause he went home to play for big money doesn't change that. Watching him at olympics... I thought this guy is Russia's best player!

I think top 15 in NHL scoring if treated like a top line player all season!

To me, the really interesting question is, what happens if Radulov excels (say, 70 points)? Do the Habs then sign him to a long-term deal at, say, 6 mil? How does that affect the team's overall salary structure, ability to re-sign Galy, etc.? If the Habs have the capacity to lock him up, should they even do it, given his debatable track record? - or would this be akin to Carolina's folly in signing Semin to that massive deal? Conversely, do the Habs then let him walk and end up right back in the same old crapper of being short two top-6 FWs?

Radulov and semin are not the same except for both being Russian! Radulov has never ever been known for taking shifts let alone games off... Please stop referencing them together cause they are not the same... Let's compare him to Kovalchuk instead because he just left money and term on the table to come to Montreal for 1 season...

If radulov performs the way i suspect he will (which is a star caliber) his long term deal will probably be upwards of 7+ not 6 (3 years 21 million)

Of course his performance this year will dictate his worth!

Guest Stogey24

The comparison in relating Semin to Radulov is that they're both unpredictable. I don't think Cc is relating their style of play