Danault signs a two year deal

dlbalr

For those wondering about the cap space, I have them pegged at just over $2 million left with this signing. (The cap sites have lower numbers but have more than the maximum 23 players on a roster.)

Here is our updated contract page that shows the 23-player roster that I get my $2M in space left from. http://www.habsworld.net/2007/08/montreal-canadiens-salary-information/

He's Bournival's replacement.

DD Emelin. The new Ryder Halak.

Is Hudler not signed yet? I'd like him with Plek Gally.

He's Bournival's replacement.

DD Emelin. The new Ryder Halak.

Is Hudler not signed yet? I'd like him with Plek Gally.

Apparently we are still in on Shipachyov, which would likely be our last forward signing if it happens. (Panthers in there too).

Might require us to move out some salary.

Apparently we are still in on Shipachyov, which would likely be our last forward signing if it happens. (Panthers in there too).

Might require us to move out some salary.

Doesn't he have something binding him to Russia until December?

You have to buy out his contract which adds to his cap hit.

What would you be comfortable giving him? If we could somehow unload Desharnais' contract that frees up an extra 3.5. Honestly if Shipachyov was willing to take a one year I wouldn't mind risking big bucks for him.

Imagine if Shipachyov - Radulov actually worked out.

come to think of it, could signing Radulov served a double function of luring in Shipachyov? Not sure what the relationship is like between the two of them

I don't think they've ever played together aside from maybe a couple of EHT games so I imagine there isn't much of one.