Nash - Brassard - Zuccarello

Kreider - Stepan - St. Louis

Hagelin - Moore - Stempniak

Glass - Hayes - Fast

McDonagh - Girardi

Staal - Boyle

Hunwick - Klein

Lundqvist

Despise the Rangers. Kreider , would like to see him get clobbered and put out of action.

Fourth line? well it is what it is, i think it would have a better chance of team contribution if there was some consistency with who is on it. Unless i check on here, usually cant tell who is on the fourth line till half way through the first period. Its different every night.

As Nilan said "emelin has to find his game. If he does not the habs need to find a player that can play they way he used to, or bring up Tinordi.

So not a fan of our fourth line

Apparently Eller had a meeting with Therrien about his production

Tell MT that you don't put Prust on a line with anybody and expect scoring. If you want Eller to score more give him Bournival or Thomas as his other winger.

100% agree. We have 3 lines with 4th liners. Put the damn 4th liners on one line and you've got your bang and crash line and more offensive potential on the other 3 lines.

Instead MT handcuffs 3 lines in his attempt to spread the offense.

Tell MT that you don't put Prust on a line with anybody and expect scoring. If you want Eller to score more give him Bournival or Thomas as his other winger.

down the middle i'd say it's a push, but the rangers top 4 d is among the best

Eh, I'd honestly say our Top 4 is just as good. When they had Stralman in that Top 4? Absolutely. Now? Staal never became the number one D everyone (including Timmins) thought he could become.

We're quite similar to the Rangers.

100% agree. We have 3 lines with 4th liners. Put the damn 4th liners on one line and you've got your bang and crash line and more offensive potential on the other 3 lines.

Instead MT handcuffs 3 lines in his attempt to spread the offense.

For sure, and too boot he constantly rotates all of them. Its a merry go round of lines.

Guest Stogey24

Therrien: You hear dat? Dat's the sound of your defenders not shouting from rooftops anymore.

Its kind of Ironic that my phone auto-corrects Eller's name to seller. Maybe its a sign :)

For sure, and too boot he constantly rotates all of them. Its a merry go round of lines.

Prust-Malholtra-Weise great fourth line

Anyone really think the Rangers are better down the middle than the Habs?

yes a push down the middle

rangers play the habs well because they have everything we have.........but are bigger, more physical, and have smarter coaching.

Its kind of Ironic that my phone auto-corrects Eller's name to seller. Maybe its a sign :)

Prust-Malholtra-Weise great fourth line

I like that line. Looked liked we finally had a solid fourth at beginning of the season. It should just stay together for 82 games barring injury.

Therrien: You hear dat? Dat's the sound of your defenders not shouting from rooftops anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

rangers play the habs well because they have everything we have.........but are bigger, more physical, and have smarter coaching.

I hear they have some job openings on their website under "fans." (HINT HINT)

I don't mean to be a pessimistic, but i think we will lose this game. We just don't match up well against them. And aside from our top pairing our D just don't have an answer for there forwards.

And what the hell is Weise doing on our top line...sigh... MT just give Sekac a game on the top line it will work.

BTW, now that Thomas has played a few games with the big club I was wondering how Kristo is doing in the Rangers system. does anyone know?

BTW, now that Thomas has played a few games with the big club I was wondering how Kristo is doing in the Rangers system. does anyone know?

Nobody likes him in the HFBoards Rangers section about the Wolf Pack. Say he mails it in, disappointing, no passion, etc.

I have to admit i don't like our chances tonight. The Rangers are a damn good team, and have plenty of speed to match our speed. On top of that, they are bigger and far more aggressive.

Let's hope they have an off night and we can steal two points!