Anders Lindback
Kristers Gudlevskis

Team Leaders
G Filppula/Stamkos (25)
A Victor Hedman (42)
PTS Ondrej Palat (59)
+/- Ondrej Palat (+32)
PIMS Radko Gudas (152)
Injuries: Ben Bishop, Brian Lee, Mattias Ohlund, Ryan Malone (personal)
Scratches: Keith Aulie, J.T. Brown, Cody Kunyk, Cedric Paquette, Andrej Sustr

Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST TV: RDS, CBC, CNBC Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Bishop is skating, but alone and without pads or pucks. I would be surprised if he got into the series before the fourth game. If the Habs win two before he gets back, it's Goodnight Vienna for the Bolts.

I feel good going into this series. I don't think Tampa has the edge in any category besides regular season shot attempts. 4 games that could have gone either way. and Tampa has two rookie shrimps on their one good line.

Enjoy the series, the Habs are going to run these chumps over.

Guest Stogey24

Bishop is skating, but alone and without pads or pucks. I would be surprised if he got into the series before the fourth game. If the Habs win two before he gets back, it's Goodnight Vienna for the Bolts.

I feel good going into this series. I don't think Tampa has the edge in any category besides regular season shot attempts. 4 games that could have gone either way. and Tampa has two rookie shrimps on their one good line.

Enjoy the series, the Habs are going to run these chumps over.

Are you going to the game tonight?

Are you going to the game tonight?

I can't go to ANY games!!! They're all on work nights, no one is able to go away, and I don't want to blow off work to drive almost four hours to Tampa Bay by myself. There's no good reason not to have the Canadiens on a Saturday night game in the playoffs. It's not like this series is Nashville-Dallas.

Oh well, I'll save a few hundred, and the games are all on TV.

Guest Stogey24

I can't go to ANY games!!! They're all on work nights, no one is able to go away, and I don't want to blow off work to drive almost four hours to Tampa Bay by myself. There's no good reason not to have the Canadiens on a Saturday night game in the playoffs. It's not like this series is Nashville-Dallas.

Oh well, I'll save a few hundred, and the games are all on TV.

Oh ya, I didn't realize you were that far. What's a ticket worth?

Oh ya, I didn't realize you were that far. What's a ticket worth?

40-60 for balcony. I think 75-125 for lower bowl.

Florida is messed up like that. I live on the Atlantic side near Fit Lauderdale and Miami. But in South Florida, in the middle of the state there are the Everglades, and you can't cross the state without driving either an hour North or South.

Cant wait!!

Its Gona be a good one. Really interested to see how the TB goaltending holds up as well as seeing how the Habs deal with the TB speed. This might be one of those rare series where we have the edge in the physicality department. Gudas and Crombeen could cause problems though.

Cant wait!!

Its Gona be a good one. Really interested to see how the TB goaltending holds up as well as seeing how the Habs deal with the TB speed. This might be one of those rare series where we have the edge in the physicality department. Gudas and Crombeen could cause problems though.

Gooey and Crumb Bum are punching bags.

This does not help my case that MT is not a very good coach BUT EK says the team hates his guts. With his record on rumours I figure there is about a 1 in 10 million chance he is right.

i intentionally dont have it on yet.....I would most likely have a stress headache by now if i was watching the pregame show.....

I'll admit that I have a jersey on, lol. I was debating it all day. It goes without saying that if they lose, it doesn't come out again until an elimation game.