Feb. 3, Senators vs Habs, 2 PM

dlbalr

Kaepernick failed, but Habs prevailed when I was in the building. Joy and smile and such.

I can't remember the last time the niners didn't score when it counted on 1st and goal. It would be kind of like the late 70's habs failing to score on the Bruins in overtime.

Dumont simply isn't going to do a better job for the fourth line than who we have right now.

I know he has a lot of fans and if he continues to work hard in Hamilton he'll make it (regardless of size) but there's a big difference to being good in Hamilton and good enough to make Montreal. Not in the past but now there is. This is why a guy like Colby Armstrong was signed instead of just going with Dumont or Geoffrion.

Dumont simply isn't going to do a better job for the fourth line than who we have right now.

I know he has a lot of fans and if he continues to work hard in Hamilton he'll make it (regardless of size) but there's a big difference to being good in Hamilton and good enough to make Montreal. Not in the past but now there is. This is why a guy like Colby Armstrong was signed instead of just going with Dumont or Geoffrion.

While Armstrong isn't doing bad in his role, I'd like to see him as more of a physical presence. Thats one aspect of Noke's game I always enjoyed. He was fast and he was going to hit something, or at least attempt to.

While Armstrong isn't doing bad in his role, I'd like to see him as more of a physical presence. Thats one aspect of Noke's game I always enjoyed. He was fast and he was going to hit something, or at least attempt to.

Armstrong is still trying to catch up to speed. When he's playing his game he's pretty annoying. Grinds and mucks it up with almost always suspect checks.