March 26th Montreal @ Winnipeg

DON

Weren't you one of the guys saying something about how shots don't matter. Montreal was putting shots on Pavelec from every angle. Winnipeg was the team getting all the zone time on Montreal

It's not about Plekanec fight. Its the fact that he was two feet from the hit and did a fly by. Didn't even make eye contact with Ladd. You can think what ever you want, that shits weak in my book.

I am one of them.

What I saw yesterday is Montreal putting up more good scoring chances, but burried only a few of them.

Pavelec made 2 or 3 great saves who changed the game.

Tokarski let in a couple of softies.

We deserved better.

I am one of them.

What I saw yesterday is Montreal putting up more good scoring chances, but burried only a few of them.

Pavelec made 2 or 3 great saves who changed the game.

Tokarski let in a couple of softies.

We deserved better.

I agree.

Tokarski makes me extremely nervous when he is in net and I'm sure he must do the same to his teammates. He doesn't seem as calm as he once did, perhaps playing in the shadow of a goalie getting all the praise in the world is getting to him. That goal that went in off the Jet player skate was a result of a shaky rebound and a pivotal one in the game.

ToCrapski is 2-4-2 with a .899 sv% in 2015. That's Scott Clemmensen territory.

I know he had a bad night last night, but jeez use all his stats. He is 6-6-3 and .910. which still isn't great but at least it is fair.

• Upvote 1

+1 HR

Why are HabFans wound so tight and seem so darn ready to toss anyone (cept the mighty Subban) under the bus and back up over him several times.

Tokarski makes me extremely nervous when he is in net and I'm sure he must do the same to his teammates. He doesn't seem as calm as he once did, perhaps playing in the shadow of a goalie getting all the praise in the world is getting to him. That goal that went in off the Jet player skate was a result of a shaky rebound and a pivotal one in the game.

I think his lack of poise in the net stems from the fact that he's not playing very much. While he sat for a bit before playing in the postseason last year, he was the starter in Hamilton, playing 40+ games. It's hard to find that rhythm/confidence when you play once every 2-3 weeks, especially when you've been a starter every year up until now. Despite his struggles last night, I still hope he gets a couple more games before the regular season is out to try to get him feeling better in case he has to play in the playoffs.

+1 HR

Why are HabFans wound so tight and seem so darn ready to toss anyone (cept the mighty Subban) under the bus and back up over him several times.

There's some tire tracks on PK too don't kid yourself.

There's some tire tracks on PK too don't kid yourself.

Ummm... go ahead, point out a flaw of his that he needs to improve on and you will be shot down rather quickly.

I think his lack of poise in the net stems from the fact that he's not playing very much. While he sat for a bit before playing in the postseason last year, he was the starter in Hamilton, playing 40+ games. It's hard to find that rhythm/confidence when you play once every 2-3 weeks, especially when you've been a starter every year up until now. Despite his struggles last night, I still hope he gets a couple more games before the regular season is out to try to get him feeling better in case he has to play in the playoffs.

"They" figured he would play in one of the back to back games left, as well as the meaningless last game vs Leafs (maybe Condon will get a start?).

Last night was playoff hockey. You see some of our guys do the disappearing act when the going gets tough.

I think Plekanec has played very well offensively this year, but after last night when Petry took a bad hit in the numbers, Plekanec literally skated right by. This is legit the third time this year he's watched a guy get drilled and turn his head like nothing happened. Things like that drive me f'in insane. Guy chirps his faceoff, but in big games when things get tough he's no where to be found. There's a reason why he's one of the longest serving members on the team and not sporting the C.

Could not agree more.

Ummm... go ahead, point out a flaw of his that he needs to improve on and you will be shot down rather quickly.

"They" figured he would play in one of the back to back games left, as well as the meaningless last game vs Leafs (maybe Condon will get a start?).

If Hamilton's still in the race by then, I'm hoping they leave Condon where he is (unless MacDonald's back by then).

I was talking about when he first came up, there were lots of guys jumping on him. Myself I think he is great and of course I always knew he would be. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

Don't worry, Dogs will be eliminated soon enough.

Not really one guy I'm excited about on dogs roster. Hudon I guess

Guest Stogey24

If Hamilton's still in the race by then, I'm hoping they leave Condon where he is (unless MacDonald's back by then).

Coulda had Dubnyk ;)