Line combinations?

SOOPAVILLIN

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who thinks that DSP on the first line in place of Weiss might produce a winning combination?

He reminds me of a bigger version of Gally. Hes got some speed a good shot and sets up infront of the net.

I'm surprised/disappointed that MT hasn't tried it out yet. But I probably shouldn't be i guess....

Am I the only one who thinks that DSP on the first line in place of Weiss might produce a winning combination?

He reminds me of a bigger version of Gally. Hes got some speed a good shot and sets up infront of the net.

I'm surprised/disappointed that MT hasn't tried it out yet. But I probably shouldn't be i guess....

Good call, and I would try Chucky in the middle. (the young centerman has sucked on the wing lately)

Pacs Chucky DLR ..... hmmm

Two shots in third period last night, none in ot.

The games take on more meaning, the hockey is tougher in March. Habs have six goals in last five games. Only one win. Get the slump out of the way and enough of the excuses. Therrien thought "the team lacked energy because it was the first home game after a grueling road trip"

Sens on Thursday. (Not a western road trip, not third game in four nights, not trade deadline day, not first home game after "grueling" road trip, .............just a game against a non play off team in your own barn. Need a good win.

No no, cant keep switching up line combos, some dont like that.

No we have accepted that it will never stop. MT is like a junkie. So "some" are making suggestions, and to our amazement Dave habs actually came up with ONE that MT has not tried. Believe it or not.

What did you think of your boy DD's game last night?

Mt has to quit messing with the lines i agree with you guys. Pick the lines and leave them be. If we go out first round i hope he gets the boot. We are winning because this is a good team not because of great coaching.

No we have accepted that it will never stop. MT is like a junkie. So "some" are making suggestions, and to our amazement Dave habs actually came up with ONE that MT has not tried. Believe it or not.

What did you think of your boy DD's game last night?

DD did very well on faceoffs.

I suspect that MT keeps his juggling act going throughout playoffs..then wonders why we can't generate more offense?

For sure he will. Bet on it.

DD did very well on faceoffs.

Thats when he got near the puck yes. Its when the puck dropped that he disappeared.

Mt has to quit messing with the lines i agree with you guys. Pick the lines and leave them be. If we go out first round i hope he gets the boot. We are winning because this is a good team not because of great coaching.

HAIL HAIL give the man a cigar !!

So Pelly should get 1st line audition, what you worried about?

and Gilbert should play more than Markov and Subban............oh wait HE DID. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i'm sorry MT lovers, i just still cant stop laughing at that fact.

Gilbert wouldn't even dress if I had my choice..but my team would likely be exactly where Leafs are in the standings, so if playing Gilbert is OK by JJD and MT, fine by me and I wont whine about every stinkin choice made by coaching staff of the #1 team in NHL, like some love to endlessly in a Berkshire-like way..

Le Genius and Le Blender a match made in heaven.

Gilbert wouldn't even dress if I had my choice..but my team would likely be exactly where Leafs are in the standings, so if playing Gilbert is OK by JJD and MT, fine by me and I wont whine about every stinkin choice made by coaching staff of the #1 team in NHL, like some love to endlessly in a Berkshire-like way..

"my team would be where the leafs are in the standings"

No Doubt. :thumbs_up:

One dude named Berkshire told me a year or two ago that he would be much better GM than Bergevin, who was running the franchise into the ground. Seems typical of some egotistical armchair GMs, who also are a bit delusional and know they can coach much much better than whomever is coaching. :bonk:

One dude named Berkshire told me a year or two ago that he would be much better GM than Bergevin, who was running the franchise into the ground. Seems typical of some egotistical armchair GMs, who also are a bit delusional and know they can coach much much better than whomever is coaching. :bonk:

Yep... good post Don, and oh so true!

An idiot is an idiot, is an idiot, no getting around that.

Yep... good post Don, and oh so true!

An idiot is an idiot, is an idiot, no getting around that.

Some just get carried away (we all do sometimes) and actually believe they know best and that all other opinions are somehow wrong.

cheers

GHG!