Tom Gilbert Isn't Getting the Job Done

Lovett's Magnatones

He kinda reminds me of Brent Sopel who seemed fine 60% of time and 20% of time simply brain dead with puck (missed easy passes, icings for ? reason, turnovers coughing up puck, definitely adding to Price's workload.

There obviously is a method in Therrien's madness. :blush:

Guest Stogey24

He kinda reminds me of Brent Sopel who seemed fine 60% of time and 20% of time simply brain dead with puck (missed easy passes, icings for ? reason, turnovers coughing up puck, definitely adding to Price's workload.

Yeah, there is; You play more than 5 seasons in the show and you get a roster spot

Did Sopel ever play more than Markov in a big game? Nah, Martin was not that clueless.

Big game? wasn't it game 60 something...not cup finals?

Losing streak, at home, against the lightning, post season play off pre view, both team battling for first........... if that ain't a big game , what is. Cant just be "cup finals" because that would mean the habs have not been in a big game in 22 years.

DD and Pleks absolutely stunk against the sens