HABS vs KINGS March 5

Habs30/31

Habs coming off two tough losses where they were held to one goal. Kings battling in the west for play off spot, played their best hockey of the season in February. Game sixty five and Habs still looking for some set lines while adding three new payers at the deadline. Canadiens played what may have been their best game of season in St Louis last week, with a younger more physical D. Kings will likely look at what the Sharks and Ducks did to shut down the "beats of the east". Tough call on Carey or Toker to start this one. Your guess as good as mine.

• Upvote 1

Third Cali game the charm? I think the Habs will be eager to prove that they can play and win against big western teams.

Personally, I want this one more than usual. :gohabsgo:

California vs. Quebec in hockey? And they're up by 2 !!?

If its any consolation, I heard during the game that Beaulieu juggled his lines practically every shift in games prior to last night. That's one tough team.

Jet lag.. lots of hockey. California girls... hmm... :pray:

Third Cali game the charm? I think the Habs will be eager to prove that they can play and win against big western teams.

Personally, I want this one more than usual. :gohabsgo:

me too

top five cup winning odds

15-2 Hawks

9-1 Ducks/Preds

10-1 Habs/Blues

interesting that Montreal is the only team from the east

interesting that Montreal is the only team from the east

Among the top ones listed here yes. If you look it up you can get the odds on all thirty........i think the leafs are a million to one............... "so your saying theres a chance" :nuts:

Gotta feel good for Weaver to get some action and a game or three off for 41yr old wont hurt any.

And considering Emelin is injured, gotta love having the depth that affords the team that luxury.

I guess that 5 to 6 week estimate for Emelin's shoulder injury is lookin' pretty good.

Tokarski shut out the Mighty Ducks last year, maybe he will do the same to Kings this year? :hyper:

Here's hopin'. I keep thinking that it would be pretty tough on the ego to be the guy who backs up Carey.

Guest Stogey24

Deshanais has had the best shooting percentage on this team every year since he signed. Crazy stat