Mar. 7, Habs vs Coyotes, 7 PM

dlbalr

Markov down awkvardly at the boards. Seemed slow to bench... Flashbacks...

Ughhhh... :pray:

With all due respect for the soldier killed in Iraq, it's not part of a hockey broadcast. It's like all the bridges over beautiful rivers and vistas in Ontario having the name of a dead police officer on them. Sorry right wingers, but a few other people died serving other than people bearing arms.

Bulldogs played a similar 1st period vs Sabres farm team yesterday, who also were missing most of its good players, called up to Buffalo.

And they managed to lose 3-1.

But like that Habs are shooting lots, Smith has had some terrible games this year.

So .. must say, I like the look of Petry pretty well too.. if that's an average NHL D, and now they're interviewing Gilbert.. is he gettin' better?

I like what I see so far from that Gilbert-Petry pairing. They're moving the puck quickly and Petry in particular has some pretty good poise with the puck.

Yup. Hope it all works out well for Gilbert.

I would so like to see Prust bang one in. He works hard out there.

what the hell!!!! 5PM MST time for a game out west??? Missed the 1st period!

what the hell!!!! 5PM MST time for a game out west??? Missed the 1st period!

Ya..how weird is that! I was expecting a later start time too until I checked the posts here. Glad you didn't miss it.

Awwwcmooon? Nothin on the yotes trip but immedietly after they get one on Gonchar?

Markov is looking OK. Merci le bon dieu.

Yotes are looking stronger in the 2nd.

Subban looks tired

Ya.. lots of miles out west. I sure like what I see from Petry.. and Beaulieu.. our D looks a lot more reliable.

Oh good Lars babeee,,,

At the trade I was "Flynn who, that guy who played in Hamilton a few years ago?" Now he is that guy outskating the D when backchecking.

Btw I know they are not the same player.

I didn't think the Habs played as well in the 2nd as they did in the 1st but it's good that they got one. This feels like one of those games where one team is going to outplay the other with little to show for it and then the opponent's going to get a fluky goal to get back in it.

Hope Max just keeps shooting, he and Pelly with 5 shots each and Petry with 6 hits? Hmm, nice. The 2 sabre guys can skate well.

Nice look by DSP, paused then behind the back pass to larry.

Good to see larry score. His line mates now are two guys who were not even with the club a month ago. I think larry has played more linemates than any player in the nhl in the last 3 years

Good TV commentary pointing out that Gilbert is handicapped by being RH on left D leading to that turnover.

I didn't think the Habs played as well in the 2nd as they did in the 1st but it's good that they got one. This feels like one of those games where one team is going to outplay the other with little to show for it and then the opponent's going to get a fluky goal to get back in it.

Ya, that's true.. nothing definable.. no clarity and whack!

Hope Max just keeps shooting, he and Pelly with 5 shots each and Petry with 6 hits? Hmm, nice. The 2 sabre guys can skate well.

They sure can. 6 hits for Petry.. he sure can dish it out... thought I'd get that out of the way... :blush: