Allan Walsh tweet re: P.A. Parenteau

Let's not resort to hyperbole. We're 42-18-7. That's 42 games where we've gotten better than zero goal support. Among the 25 losses, there have also been a few games where we've scored more than enough to win vs. the league average (the last one of these was against Los Angeles last week - but we had Tokarski in net, so Price didn't benefit from it.)

We need to score more, especially considering the 5 goals scored in our last 5 games. But this doesn't happen 85% of this season.

No but Oct to January mean sweet f all now......its March going into April that counts

So disappointing fans for months and then scambling for playoffs is all that matters? Hmm interesting but disagree as playoffs are a bit more important arnt they (AHH unless you are wanting coach fired...I see the twisted logic now)

So disappointing fans for months and then scambling for playoffs is all that matters? Hmm interesting but disagree as playoffs are a bit more important arnt they (AHH unless you are wanting coach fired...I see the twisted logic now)

You are really getting paranoid but uncle mikey eh don? :)

You are really getting paranoid but uncle mikey eh don? :)

Yes he is.

As i have said before, MB will get this team up to another level. When it happens DD wont be the number one center. MT wont be the head coach. Pleks wont be on the powerplay. Chucky will no longer be Plekanics 345th winger.

add this one - Gilbert wont be on the team. (let alone top 4)

Does not happen over night though.

Although I do not subscribe to the demonization of Gilbert, I'll admit to harbouring the faint hope that he is gone over the summer and Petry signed instead. But I realize the cap problem makes this unlikely.

As for Parenteau, what did this POS do last night? Zero. Put up or shut up, you jerk.

Although I do not subscribe to the demonization of Gilbert, I'll admit to harbouring the faint hope that he is gone over the summer and Petry signed instead. But I realize the cap problem makes this unlikely.

As for Parenteau, what did this POS do last night? Zero. Put up or shut up, you jerk.

I thought PA, like the rest of the team, looked great 1st period.

After that there were 20 POS's floating around and getting beat to every puck, but PA actually looked like he could create a goal.