Montreal Canadiens at Tampa Bay Lightning | March 16th, 2015 | 1930 ET

lazy26

Beaulieu sitting..?

Yep. Gilbert screws up powerplay already.

Can we just decline the penalty, I am so tired of our completely useless P/P giving the opposition momentum.

Over the last month i would not be surprised if its worse than buffalos powerplay. Worst in the nhl

Lightning kept markov and subban bottled up behind own net. They could not move the puck a foot. Finally when they get it out to Pacs he did not know they left for a change and he threw it back to ....Stampkos.

Can't really remember the last time I enjoyed watching the Habs play...

I don't think that should be something I say about a top 5 team in the league, but jesus christ I am bored shitless with this team.

I don't think that should be something I say about a top 5 team in the league, but jesus christ I am bored shitless with this team.

You are so right.

St louis game was the last enjoyable one btw

Listen, Price gets 98 per cent of the wins. Out side the net they are usually the second best team on the ice. Thats why you and so many fans will take the wins but the actual play leaves you as you said..... board shitless.

Nobody can dispute that but they will call you negative for having the integrity to state it.

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbs_up:

Guest Stogey24

amen

Missing cable service on some channels tonight so I can't watch the game. Sounds like a blessing.

Listening to Chris Nilan complaining about the coaching on the PP which is brutal.

Missing cable service on some channels tonight so I can't watch the game. Sounds like a blessing.

Listening to Chris Nilan complaining about the coaching on the PP which is brutal.

therrien has no ides what to do with a pp

hey TH , where are you listening to Nilan

therrien has no ides what to do with a pp

hey TH , where are you listening to nilan

He was on the 690 Montreal TSN radio show on the internet during the intermission. He was not happy.

Nilan was saying that TB is on a mission against us after the playoffs last year. They want to eat us up.