Montreal Canadiens at Tampa Bay Lightning | March 16th, 2015 | 1930 ET

lazy26

In my best Nilan/Boston accent:

"LOOOOSAAHHHS."

From EOTP re today's line changes-"Don't look now, but it seems as if we're starting to see some smart choices when it comes to the forward setup."

http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/latest-news/2015/3/19/8257355/news-lines-from-todays-habs-practice-montreal-canadiens-lineup-starting-goalie-jeff-petry-flu

So. Even when Therrien makes a move they really like they have to complain. They're obsessives.

Even when Therrien cant make one iota of difference on his teams dismal powerplay the lovers adore him. They are obsessives.

Even when Therrien cant make one iota of difference on his teams dismal powerplay the lovers adore him. They are obsessives.

Who asked you for your opinion?

This ain't EoTP.

Minimum 5 posts per day from one guy about mindless therrien lovers. Minimum 5 posts per day about how galchenyuk wants to play center. Time for a new topic.

one - It was a direct response to therrien haters post

two - I said I (not he) want chucky to play center, and we were talking about line combos when i said it.

Getting pretty mouthy of late eh Korp. Computer tough guy. lol

Nope, not tough guy or aggressive, it's just that you are always taking liberties and shots at people, intentionally being a dick, it's not that I am a tough guy, but I don't back up either.

Just stfu once in a while with your mouth, if we er in the same room you would already know about tough...

Nope, not tough guy or aggressive, it's just that you are always taking liberties and shots at people, intentionally being a dick, it's not that I am a tough guy, but I don't back up either.

Just stfu once in a while with your mouth, if we er in the same room you would already know about tough...

you post a goof reference,

followed up with a ....who asked for your opinion crack

now a stfu and a grade school bragging threat about how tough you would be if we were in the same room.

get back to me after recess :rofl:

btw....show me a single post where I ( according to you ) takes shots like that,