GDT: Mar. 24, Habs vs Predators, 8:00 PM

dlbalr

Petry is such a smooth skater

Ya he really is. Pretty impressive.

Dangerous Davie strikes again! :hyper:

Hahahaha!

Great pass to the back of the net by Desharnais!

Hahahaah! Good one. You are one funny dude. :rofl:

Pateryn continues to do well and Paranteau seems to be making an effort and skating.

Pelly not so good, would prefer to see more Weise instead.

I've really noticed Pateryn more than usual tonight. He has looked good out there.

I think Therrien agrees with you on Smith-Pelly/Weise. Towards the end of the period, Weise was on Line 3, Smith-Pelly on Line 4. Unfortunately for Weise, that really didn't result in too much more ice time than the first.

I've really noticed Pateryn more than usual tonight. He has looked good out there.

I think Therrien agrees with you on Smith-Pelly/Weise. Towards the end of the period, Weise was on Line 3, Smith-Pelly on Line 4. Unfortunately for Weise, that really didn't result in too much more ice time than the first.

I kept on seeing Pateryn making good plays back there as well. Glad to have my impressions confirmed. No opinion on the other point.

The big boys are doing all the scoring..... :)

Land of giants alright!

Maybe the goalie's looking over their heads and not seeing them.

Pateryn & Beaulieu are both +2.

Hard to believe.. they look so much older.... :blush:

Hey..Did Beaulieu get one tonight too??

Danged tv acting up again.

• Upvote 1

Scoring only 2 goals again is the problem. S\

Subban could have given a clear break away or take a penalty, he took the penalty. If anything too much passing and no shooting on that shift.

Until these guys get he killer instinct and can keep leads in the 3rd and score that third goal, everything will depend on Price.

I actually think it will be better to get he 2 seed in the east or the 2 seed in their division, they don't want any part off Ottawa, Washington and Detroit would be decent matchups for them.

The guys played a great game though, first team to 100 pts!

Reffing is terribly one sided almost every Habs game, 5-1 last nite in Preds favour, and they obstructed and held the Habs players all night. Not whining, but not fair.

Jets next...