January 29th, 2013 - Jets vs Habs

bar

on the drive home from the office the habs were up 2-0 and now its 2-2. One area we need to improve is holding the lead.

No line of Eller, dd, and Cole should be considered a first line. Plex is on the first line right now.

Ice time wise, that has been the case lately and is the case tonight.

It was nice to see Cole finally get one, it seems to me once he got his first last year he really got going after that. Galchenyuk got an assist added on to the goal as well just before the intermission, give him 5 points in 5 games now.

Price doesn't look sharp tonight, either in positioning or his puck handling. I wanted Budaj to get the start tonight (so that Price could get the divisional game tomorrow in Ottawa) but I wouldn't be surprised to see him make his season debut tomorrow.

Ice time wise, that has been the case lately and is the case tonight.

It was nice to see Cole finally get one, it seems to me once he got his first last year he really got going after that. Galchenyuk got an assist added on to the goal as well just before the intermission, give him 5 points in 5 games now.

Price doesn't look sharp tonight, either in positioning or his puck handling. I wanted Budaj to get the start tonight (so that Price could get the divisional game tomorrow in Ottawa) but I wouldn't be surprised to see him make his season debut tomorrow.

Too bad, Kaberle deserved an assist on that goal.