Saku hates this winning streak. Ducks @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM

Watching that tribute gets me pissed off at Gainey all over again. Great choice by Gainey, casting aside koivu and offering the basket case kovolev a contract. He essentially replaced koivu with gomer Pyle of crap and gave up McDonough to boot.

As I said when he was in Montreal - he can speak some French, but probably didn't because of the dicks in the media.

Tangardi should not have been in the lineup. He should have been sent down and ghetto should still be here.

Tangradi should take some time on the bench after that mess.

How the hell did the Habs go from Ginette Reno to this? This is like a club going from the Muddy Waters Band to the Flying Burrito Brothers the next week.

Is there anything worse than the phony emotional trill defacing notes in a national anthem? Keep the face. Scrap the singing. Ginette.. whereever you are.. HELP!!

Is there anything worse than the phony emotional trill defacing notes in a national anthem? Keep the face. Scrap the singing. Ginette.. whereever you are.. HELP!!

Now you know why I don't watch this phoney exhibition of national anthem singing. OK that is one reason.

Yeah, I would say the "golf clap by band member to get the crowd going" on stage is just as bad as that with regards to self-serving pleas for kudos and attention.

That was a brutal start to the game (though if you're wanting Beaulieu to play more, that 2:43 shift will help his TOI tonight...) but a much better second half. Here's hoping we see more of the latter than the former.

Worth noting - the fourth line hasn't played a single second since that goal with 11:44 left in the period.

Great ceremony. Terrible period. The first 10 minutes they spent entirely trying to get the puck out.

I'm not a huge MT fan or basher, but I really don't get moving Sekac to the LW So Weise can join the line.

Well that was another ugly first period. But being down 1-0 at home after one period is good for this team am I right.

Pleks hustles well, forces a give away, then stays to the out side back hander. Going to the net and on to his forehand would have given him a great scoring chance, but he may have got hit as two ducks were coming. So he does the fly by.

Great ceremony. Terrible period. The first 10 minutes they spent entirely trying to get the puck out.

I'm not a huge MT fan or basher, but I really don't get moving Sekac to the LW So Weise can join the line.

He cant help himself.

Sekac is a natural LW so I don't mind him getting a bit of time there (though for Weise is dumb). Once Eller comes back (next game, probably), I suspect he'll be back on the right with a centre-to-be-determined on that line's left wing.

Yeah, I would say the "golf clap by band member to get the crowd going" on stage is just as bad as that with regards to self-serving pleas for kudos and attention.

Hahahahaha!

I don't mind the singer.. she just shouldn't be doing anthems. When did that little fake catch in the voice phoniness slither into music..?