NHL playoffs Quarter- Finals

DON

Watching the Lightning game, man, the Habs need to slow down the series. The Lightning can scorch you with five yards of space in the neutral zone.

I want Detroit for entertainment value.

Would be good.

Yes would like to see Wings-Habs match-up. I wonder how the Habs will come out in game 1 after lay-off? Rested or Sleepy?

But for all the worry about having to play Tampa, would almost make it more interesting if Tampa wins today.

Guest Stogey24

I kind of don't want Detroit to advance just because I'm getting my income tax return soon and I don't want to blow it all on a playoff ticket.

Ya, your so close to Detroit eh. Get smashed and bus it over.

Beaulieu skating, but ruled out for 1st 4 games of 2nd round.

Scherbak will not be added to 'Black Aces'

Bergevin said Petry is playing well, but wont discuss any contract stuff publically.

Bergevin asked about PP, he said he is involved in day to day discussions, but will let coachs coach; "I was never on the PP as a player..unless by accident.".

Said 'Markov hasnt had any puck-luck, but all 8 other teams would like to have him in lineup.'

'Both Tampa and Wings are fast well-balanced teams, no prefernec.'

Bergevin is a funny guy.

Reporter said Subban compliments Markov as a mentor and asked Bergevin if during his career had ever had a young skilled d like Subban that he mentored.

" I mentored one guy...I mentored him right out of the league."

Holy neverending whine about the PP is getting old. Gotta have something to bitch about I guess? Hard group to satisfy...or should maybe say impossible to satisfy, even if win cup I bet will still be dissatisfied group (Look we won IN SPITE of Therrien! or some such foolishness).

140-77-26, is not a bad record, or could say Hall of Fame pace.

Bowman 58.2% W's

Therrien 57.6% W's over past 3 years

Comparing bowman to MT is like comparing a Ferrari to a lada, or kate Upton to Rosanne barr, or chocolate to shit.

Holy neverending whine about the PP is getting old. Gotta have something to bitch about I guess? Hard group to satisfy...or should maybe say impossible to satisfy, even if win cup I bet will still be dissatisfied group (Look we won IN SPITE of Therrien! or some such foolishness).

Bowman 58.2% W's

Hey if he wants, he can go to Schwartz everyday next year!

@KatieStrangESPN Line of the day from Babcock: "There's a deli called Schwartz's in Montreal that I'm dying to have a sandwich from"

Bowman 58.2% W's

Oh Don, don't worry uncle Mike is never going to get fired over a silly PP that no one gives a damn about. And btw Mr Bowman's record in 8 years with the habs 71.4%.

Oh Don, don't worry uncle Mike is never going to get fired over a silly PP that no one gives a damn about. And btw Mr Bowman's record in 8 years with the habs 71.4%.

How many future Hall of famers or even all-stars does Therrien have in his lineup; 1 or 2 possibly? How many did Bowman have in his 8 years with Habs?

After he learns to speak french

And Subban is traded. (he hates Subban you know) :tumbleweed:

How many future Hall of famers or even all-stars does Therrien have in his lineup; 1 or 2 possibly? How many did Bowman have in his 8 years with Habs?

And Subban is traded. (he hates Subban you know) :tumbleweed:

You brought up Bowman I just gave you the stats.

I never said he hated Subban but many have so I understand where that comes from.

Guest Stogey24

Watching Game 7, Bishop looks like he soiled his clown sized pants. He's still fighting the puck 14 minutes in.

Both these teams take a lot of penalties.

Reffing has been pretty soft. Lots of calls that were questionable.

My dad (in his early 70's) is a Red Wings fan, he grew up near Gordie's home town in Saskatchewan, and moved to Windsor in his 20's. I'd love Montreal to play Detroit, just so I can drive up to my parents' place and watch the games with my dad and trashtalk.